Araysar and Punko's Pissing Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I don't mind posting pics, I'm comfortable with the life I have.

Based on your lack of pics I can only conclude you are not.

Have a winkey eye though: ;)

Nah, you're not. Youre completely insecure and were more than eager to lay out your little jammies in a sad attempt at showing how "well off" you are.

Except most of us live in America, we all own shirts, multiple cars, apartments and homes and laugh at you, because that shit is a given to us.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Leon

<Silver Donator>
I didn't think we could get deeper in the faggotry department but godamn you boys are giving it your best shot.

Post your fucking dicks and compare and get this shit over with. Do it in the tranny thread it's more appropriate than this one.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I drive a modest Nissan Altima because I value low insurance costs coupled with safety and gas milage.

Oh yeah, I got one of those. A 2009 Altima manual with a V6. In addition to my other 2 SUVs and a motorcycle. Can never decide which one to post when he begs me for a photo for the 500th time.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Nah, you're not. Youre completely insecure and were more than eager to lay out your little jammies in a sad attempt at showing how "well off" you are.

Except most of us live in America, we all own shirts, multiple cars, apartments and homes and laugh at you, because that shit is a given to us.

You don't own jack fuck until you can prove you do.

I know you are living in your mom's basement, and I wish you the best of luck with that.

Just stop pretending.

• 1Picard

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Oh yeah, I got one of those. A 2009 Altima manual with a V6. In addition to my other 2 SUVs and a motorcycle. Can never decide which one to post when he begs me for a photo for the 500th time.
Mines a 2010, but only 90k miles, so it still has another decade of use in it. Feels good seeing my investments grow instead of shelling out money to insure, tow and repair a shitty car

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
You don't own jack fuck until you can prove you do.

I know you are living in your mom's basement, and I wish you the best of luck with that.

Just stop pretending.

LMAO, keep begging for pictures like some fucking simp.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Mines a 2010, but only 90k miles, so it still has another decade of use in it. Feels good seeing my investments grow instead of shelling out money to insure, tow and repair a shitty car

Bro I've donated more to this forum then you have to maintenance. Most of that went into nuking our local tranny.

Didn't see you complain about me spending $ on that, so stop complaining about me spending money on other things?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>

You mean you wouldnt pay $1700 to replace a front bumper like that fucktard Punko Punko ?

1589824439007.png

• 1Worf

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Bro I've donated more to this forum then you have to maintenance. Most of that went into nuking our local tranny.

Didn't see you complain about me spending $ on that, so stop complaining about me spending money on other things?

He's getting mad about you shitting on his Beamer. That the 2nd time he's begged you to stop calling out his 323i shitbox.

But he's totally cool with everything, happy to post pics and not buttmad at all.

1589824556324.png
1589824556324.png
1589824556324.png

• 1Solidarity

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Anyway, best of luck to the poor people, those so ashamed they can't even post pics of their property.

Perhaps in the next life guys!

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm not exactly sure why I read this, but now I feel compelled to say that I drive an 05 Civic.

VALUE PACKAGE.

Do I need to post pics as proof?

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Why did you even ask?

Yeah, it was a stupid question. Everyone here drives fancy cars and has expensive watches, so I need to prove I'm not just bragging.

I'll make sure to get a shot with the lovely patina of rust along the bottom of the passenger side door.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, it was a stupid question. Everyone here drives fancy cars and has expensive watches, so I need to prove I'm not just bragging.

I'll make sure to get a shot with the lovely patina of rust along the bottom of the passenger side door.
Patina is all the rage in high end watches right now. Google "tropical Rolex." It's a thing...

You sir may have what we call a "tropical" civic on your hands that's worth more than you think!!

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Lawl. 55k for this "tropical" gmt that's 50 years old... I think the gmt new is like 12-15k iirc.

Dat patina doe!

10861758_xxl_v1559692596611.jpg

• 1Smuggly
Status
Not open for further replies.