Arc Raiders

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
11,523
9,025
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Talenvor

Molten Core Raider
1,142
313

This is a smart way to do this. Not on the most valuable modes and designed as an alternative that people can choose sometimes. I bet lots of people will use this as a sometimes thing or a warmup.
Agreed. I ahven't played in months and will be rusty for the new content. Having a safe way to play before I put all my gear on the line is brilliant.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
19,078
15,566
Pretty good revamp - the choices aren’t as clear cut as they were before and there are actually multiple good final skills
 

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
46,585
57,948
man even the worst soviet era piece of crap scav guns from tarkov are better than what you start with in arc raiders.
 

Lenas

Trump's Staff
7,993
2,645
A modern, modular weapon system is more effective than shit strapped together with duct tape? Dang