![]()
Frozen Trail First Look: Content highlights from October 8 | ARC Raiders
The Frozen Trail Update arrives October 8. Are you ready to gear up and face whatever is waiting for us beyond the Rust Belt?arcraiders.com
Cheating still needs addressed...but this is genuinely impressive
Agreed. I ahven't played in months and will be rusty for the new content. Having a safe way to play before I put all my gear on the line is brilliant.![]()
We’re testing a PvE Toggle: here’s what it means for you | ARC Raiders
We’re excited to share that we will be testing a PvE matchmaking toggle in ARC Raiders, and it’s coming soon!arcraiders.com
This is a smart way to do this. Not on the most valuable modes and designed as an alternative that people can choose sometimes. I bet lots of people will use this as a sometimes thing or a warmup.
You gotta narrow this down since it applies to both sets of weapons I was talking about.shit strapped together with duct tape?

![]()
Even leaving aside how weak the guns are the gunplay feels bad, loot feels boring, pvp is about normal for an extraction shooter except why the fuck did i keep getting people trying to kill me if i havent attacked anyone? Is that whole 'pve/pvp behavior matching' just bullshit or what?
Anyway I'll just fire up another round of Tushonka if the extraction shooter itch gets too strong.
I prefer Bettina (or anvil sometimes) + Hullcracker although HC can’t be bought from the vendor anymore and the ammo purchasing for it is limited to 90 rounds. Not a big deal, but can be annoying if you die a lot and/or don’t have the blueprint to build it or the resourcesWhat's the current pve weapon meta these days? I'll prob play again when pve servers drop