Arcane

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Fadaar

That guy
One of Netflix's best shows, anime or not. Netfilx doesn't have many good shows, this stands out.

which Netflix had nothing to do with other than being the distribution platform, this was 100% on Riot + Fortiche

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>

'THERE ARE VERY FINE PEOPLE ON BOTH SIDES'

i'm dead.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
deserves the win

To be honest the show should have been nominated for way more. It was easily the best show that year, and I agree Netflix shouldn't get credit for anything

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
Yeah it was 100% Riot/Fortiche. I am both really excited for and absolutely dreading season two.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
To be honest the show should have been nominated for way more. It was easily the best show that year, and I agree Netflix shouldn't get credit for anything
its because its animated. they refuse to give animation the same credits.
Like stranger things, "outstanding drama series". "outstanding music supervision"

not only should Arcane be in oustanding drama series. it should have gotten nods for drama directing, writing and probably acting.
Should have gotten a casting for drama series nod.

hell with "live action" being 90% cgi, etc... should probably even get cinematography nods. half the shots are composites.

arcane didnt even get a nod for "voice over performance" which is insane.
archer, big mouth, what if? got 2 nods, moon knight, bridgerton, and central park. what the fuck?

arcane only got nods for things that were SPECIFICALLY for animation. as in, they couldn't give it to anything but an animated program.

Malakriss

1) Animation 2) Netflix 3) Video Game Adaptation

Like a redhead trying to audition for live action at that point, a smoking hot redhead that deserves all the awards.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
They did win the Emmy, surprising absolutely no one. Apparently even people who worked on the other nominated series said they voted for Arcane.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They did win the Emmy, surprising absolutely no one. Apparently even people who worked on the other nominated series said they voted for Arcane.
Show should have swept everything from writing, animation, music ect. It feels like its be way to long when I got sucked in. Think it took me a month or 2 in until I gave it a go and all episodes were out.

The league of legends stuff really held me away thinking I needed to know the game. The show is mostly fanfic correct?

Last edited:

Malakriss

The show is mostly fanfic correct?
Actually there was a lot of character vs character voice interactions that only hinted at backstory, then the show filled details in and confirmed a lot of canon.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Show should have swept everything from writing, animation, music ect. It feels like its be way to long when I got sucked in. Think it took me a month or 2 in until I gave it a go and all episodes were out.

The league of legends stuff really held me away thinking I needed to know the game. The show is mostly fanfic correct?

The show is canon. Riot is trying to beef up the League of Legends world/lore ahead of the MMO they are working on.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>

First look my ass. That was barely a teaser.

Fucking BOMBSHELL, viewers BLOWN THE FUCK AWAY by AMAZING FOOTAGE from Arcane Season 2!

Not sure why this mislabeling in particular got me today (because it's literally everywhere), but I really hate people.