Archeage

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I was watching a demo by Trion and the presenter said something like

"Once a week an item comes up to auction and the winner of that auction gets to siege your castle"

This doesn't sound very sandboxy
frown.png
I kind of liked the way it worked in Shadowbane where you baned someone's city, but this works too. But, I think one week between sieges is too long personally. Would rather have it be 3-5 days. From what I hear defenders have a pretty big advantage for siege defense, so I'm a little afraid that the top guilds will never get attacked because the cost of attacking is too high and the chance of success too low.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
by all means show me where. Fishing would require a 5th and 6th interaction option.
2heL3xR.png
See the 10 status sensitive keybinds? those are the fishing, BH cloak, glider, boat commands etc. The first 4 are the 4 icons that can pop up right kinda of center/bottom screen when near a NPC, harvest node, ladder etc.

I have a BH cloak so the first two are taken, but when I fish the 9th status sensitive keybind is for the "up" command and just go backwards from there.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
I don't know how they did it, but they've managed to make the movement look like LARPing nerds rather than a videogame. That video is fucking hilarious.

Faiona_sl

shitlord
Whelp, I'm all alone, if anyone wants to PVP together or dungeon let me know, I'm a level 50 Vitalist, other two specs are lower level but I can still CC/heal.
What side are you on? I'm on the West faction and am playing with three other people...we need a fifth friend to do stuff with!
smile.png

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Has anyone had issues logging into the Trion Glyph account site? I've been trying to get in for two days.

Guzrog

<Gold Donor>
I was able to a couple days ago. That said today the servers are down people on the forums are saying. Not sure why as no indication from Trion but the game crashes after the Crytek splash for pretty much everyone.

EDIT: Just checked and I can sign into Glyph np.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Thread is dead so I'm gonna post the builds I'm considering. Please tell me what you guys think. Stealth is included in all 3 builds because in a PVP game of this nature I feel it's almost not negotiable. All 3 builds are also ranged because duh.

1.Stealth LOLblinks CCbreak Mage

I'm favouring this one right now because I think it will feel really 'fun' to play. Lots of movement, and good dmg potential.

2.Stealth CC Gankosaurus Mage

This is the duh duh OP scrub-wrecker build that I would go with if I was a total asshole. The min maxer in me is saying 'take witchcraft instead of Auramancy, stupid' but I feel it will be less enjoyable gameplay wise than the first build... Even if it is far more effective.

3.Stealth CCbreak LOLblinks Archer

Included this one just in case the magic/sorcery tree gets the nerf that it deserves. This one is gonna be fun to play too, but is gonna take a lot more awareness on my part, which will be both good and bad depending on the situation.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
So is the $150 pack the only way to get into the alpha currently? Any idea when Beta will start? I might buy the $50 w/beta access as this sounds like the most promising mmo of 14.

Whats a good site for infos? the ones in OP seem to be for Western peeps playing the Asian version.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Beta access won't be 24/7. Alpha will always be up and at launch it will become the pts and your characters won't be wiped. Or so I heard.

Kroad

Trakanon Raider
Thread is dead so I'm gonna post the builds I'm considering. Please tell me what you guys think. Stealth is included in all 3 builds because in a PVP game of this nature I feel it's almost not negotiable. All 3 builds are also ranged because duh.

I'm favouring this one right now because I think it will feel really 'fun' to play. Lots of movement, and good dmg potential.

This is the duh duh OP scrub-wrecker build that I would go with if I was a total asshole. The min maxer in me is saying 'take witchcraft instead of Auramancy, stupid' but I feel it will be less enjoyable gameplay wise than the first build... Even if it is far more effective.

Included this one just in case the magic/sorcery tree gets the nerf that it deserves. This one is gonna be fun to play too, but is gonna take a lot more awareness on my part, which will be both good and bad depending on the situation.
I'm 35 and playing something very similar to #1 right now (obviously without all the talents yet) and it's pretty fun. I went with the archery skills in calling though because it seems like without a larger point investment in calling you won't be building much deathwish for the backstabbing. Getting close and disarming someone might be fun I suppose but it could also get you close enough to get stunned or rooted etc.

I'm also not a big fan of that first lightning spell due to the long cast time but maybe you use that as your stealth opener until you get meteor and then could swap out for concentration in the will tree for more crit/ accuracy.

an accordion_sl

shitlord

The 7 pt auramancy passive is ass in the actual NA build...

I fixed your second build:fixed

All your shortrange skills serve no purpose if you can't close the gap, iceball sucks.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
I went with the archery skills in calling though because it seems like without a larger point investment in calling you won't be building much deathwish for the backstabbing. Getting close and disarming someone might be fun I suppose but it could also get you close enough to get stunned or rooted etc.
Normally I'd agree, but it's a play style thing. I wanna be very escape/hit & run capable. I don't have the backstab for the dmg, it's for instantly refreshing stealth cooldown.

Hunter's Mark -> Plunge (3.2s knockdown) -> Perforation -> Stealth -> mad

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Normally I'd agree, but it's a play style thing. I wanna be very escape/hit & run capable. I don't have the backstab for the dmg, it's for instantly refreshing stealth cooldown.

Hunter's Mark -> Plunge (3.2s knockdown) -> Perforation -> Stealth -> mad
backstab in the primeval build is for the disable attached to it and the Overwhelm you take with it. Without them, your very light on CC in a CC heavy game.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
your post didnt make much sense since you said you have it to refresh stealths cooldown then gave a rotation where it wouldnt refresh the cooldown since you arnt in stealth when you use Shadowsmite