Archeage

Guzrog

<Gold Donor>
Tell me when you have it on Steam sale. I'm waiting for it to hit about $15 which at this rate should be next week.
Haha. Nah at this point I'm just trying to recoup a bit. I'm done posting about it. If no one picks it up I'll just hang on to it and see how release pans out.

Remit_sl

shitlord
I'd buy, but I promised myself Id wait for beta and only spend $50. I just cant get a read on this game. It looks like fun, but my opinion of fun has changed a lot since UO. Im happy just crafting most of the time

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I'd get it if I could use it to upgrade my own account to founders, or could get a refund on my silver.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
=(

My plan is to blow through my LP in whatever way helps my guild the best and get on with the killing.

Vitality

HUSTLE
=(

My plan is to blow through my LP in whatever way helps my guild the best and get on with the killing.
Which will be milking miles and miles of cows an hour a day.

The upside is you get about half a level milking ~80 cows, and about 25g. Takes about 10-15 minutes. It's the most rewarding thing in the game currently.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Which will be milking miles and miles of cows an hour a day.

The upside is you get about half a level milking ~80 cows, and about 25g. Takes about 10-15 minutes. It's the most rewarding thing in the game currently.
This is such a disturbing statement to find in an MMO thread.
smile.png

Vitality

HUSTLE
25g and half a level in 10 minutes... not the most lucrative... bro do you even milk?

Homies fight me all the time at my cows, I 1v1Own them though.

Paladin OP.

Menion_sl

shitlord
I was going to try the milk thing this weekend but I couldn't bring myself to care enough to be setting timers to milk cows for maximum efficiency! So, I somehow got sucked into project make a submarine. Soooooo, now I am apparently a bee farmer who needs 600 frigging labor to harvest a single bee hive!

Vitality

HUSTLE
I was going to try the milk thing this weekend but I couldn't bring myself to care enough to be setting timers to milk cows for maximum efficiency! So, I somehow got sucked into trying to make a submarine. Soooooo, now I am apparently a bee farmer who needs 600 frigging labor to harvest a single bee hive!
Need some milk money sweetheart? How much are the honeycombs going for?

Also I'm 10k alchemy if you need the honey xmuted into something.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
And 80 cows, which is what 3-4 large farms full of them and you milk them every 8 hours or so. So its more like 25g/half a level for 8h10m. The exp is negligible if using your labor constantly for anything and hitting max level is not something that is even remotely hard or long in this game. And 25g? That's pretty weak for taking up so many farms. Like I said its safe and no risk and because you sell to a NPC so no fluctuations, but it not even close to what you can make if farming for specific rares or crafting or even basic mats(in the first few weeks).

So, I somehow got sucked into project make a submarine. Soooooo, now I am apparently a bee farmer who needs 600 frigging labor to harvest a single bee hive!
Yeah these are things I don't even bother with in alpha, no point in burning out grinding these pretty much end game features and then have to do it all again.

Menion_sl

shitlord
Need some milk money sweetheart? How much are the honeycombs going for?

Also I'm 10k alchemy if you need the honey xmuted into something.
Not sure about the honeycombs. But, you need 2 Royal Jelly to make a submarine. Clem is 30k Alchemy now so we have that part covered. However, still looking for someone trustworthy with 25k Machining. Looked up the requirements to get that the other day and the cheapest item takes 2 lumber for 5 skill points. So, you need 20,000 logs to make that happen! Not going to bite the bullet on that one after grinding out 50k Metal working.