Archeage

Rafterman

Molten Core Raider
So far this headstart and launch has pretty much been a bust for me. I got caught in the bottleneck on day one, missed all the land in PRX village, and have been behind ever since. I sat in a 5 hour queue this morning, got in the game and played a bit, had to sign paperwork for my house, and when I got back home the "gods" had kicked me from character select. Another five hours later I've gone from 3700 to 1600 so I might get logged in sometime before midnight. I'm not taking any chances with the character select anymore, if you get kicked there it's back in line. I guess I'll macro something to log me in and out from time to time and restart the client if I get disconnected. I have no problems with queues, even up to a few hours, but this is getting a little fucking ridiculous.

Oldbased

> Than U
When you people have managed to play, has anyone else had hard freezes randomly in zones?
It seems to happen when a airship comes into view. Not really seeing any stuttering or FPS issues but every 3-10 minutes I lock up for 5-10 seconds.
I'll be on a new pc next week anyways but was just curious if there was a easy fix to this in the meantime.

Down to 100 in queue from when I entered it at 4am again.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Inoch queue only around 5000 rght now. Maybe I'll be on tomorrow - until then I'l play destiny since I can actually fucking login.

Saban_sl

shitlord
Managed to stay logged in all fucking day at work. get home, check on farm and hop in shower and then get out and the client has exited for some reason, and now im 3700 in queue.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Man it's so fun to see some 15 people tradepack raid getting bombed by 5 players with optimized group play. It's nice how you can spy on guilds, figuring their farm-to-farm traderuns and then make a plan to destroy them. Archeage craft / commerce / PvP in some way reminds me of Star Wars Galaxies, where fucking other people's shit was the best incentive.

sebur

Bronze Squire
Anybody got any suggestions on Melee dps classes? Not really looking to be tanky just straight out dps.

Rafterman

Molten Core Raider
I just created a new char (Tyleesa) on Lucius. Hell I'm just trying to see if the game is worth my time at this point.
I can't afford to get out of my line at this point, I've been in it all day long and don't want lose my spot. As far as the game once you are in I think it's a blast. This morning my leveling was broken up with some pvp and I enjoyed the hell out of it. I was worried about my build (defense heavy Abolisher) but so far it's been really good to me and allowed me to turn the tide on multiple gankers today.

Caliane

Anybody got any suggestions on Melee dps classes? Not really looking to be tanky just straight out dps.
Its not super complicate.
the two melee dps trees are battle rage and shadowplay. and about 90% of melee builds will take both.
You then mix it up with witch, defense, or aura.

there is also the daggerspell, which is sorc, shadow, witch.
Your typical burst dps softy.

sebur

Bronze Squire
Its not super complicate.
the two melee dps trees are battle rage and shadowplay. and about 90% of melee builds will take both.
You then mix it up with witch, defense, or aura.

there is also the daggerspell, which is sorc, shadow, witch.
Your typical burst dps softy.
Ya, I play a daggerspell but wanted to mess around with some melee. Everything I seen fits what you say but I just wanted to ensure everything lines up as I usually trust people more on this forum than others.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Tuco, since most posts here are about queues and technical problems, is it possible to update OP with current game information / tips rather than being a shitty recruitment post for PRX with photoshop screenshots from games nobody cares anymore ? Since it's getting hard here having a discussion about actual gameplay, I think we should rather give useful information to our lads getting stuck in queues, not being able to play the game, than having some Tumblr-like PRX blog which is actually as useful as a Ray Rice jersey shirt.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I was able to get on Inoch as a patron with a 13 person queue.

Which got me thinking, for the ones who just were wanting to accumulate labor, they should have just rolled on another server to jack it up. Since it's account wide and all.