Archeage

Saban_sl

shitlord
When do timers start showing on houses that are going to go into default? I think its a stupid idea and game should give nobody but the owner warning.

Cybsled

Timers on houses still have to be manually examined...it's not like there is some giant fucking Hunger Games style count down over the property (although that would be funny).

But you can examine any property and see how far out its taxes are paid and whether or not it is overdue or scheduled for demo. Will make for some interesting PVP when people fight to get prime spots that might be expiring.

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
Is there any way to see what gear looks like on the auction house without buying it and putting it on? Getting a bit tired of big bulky robes.

I need to take more pictures
rrr_img_76722.jpg
rrr_img_76723.jpg

vtec kicked in

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
ArcheAge Version 1.2 Build 4.10: Patch Notes
GAMEPLAY
* Accounts will now be disconnected from the server when AFK at character selection or in character creation.
* As previously announced, stats have been removed from in-game costume items, matching the previous change to Marketplace costume items.

INTERFACE
* Available character slots (via Character Slot Expansions or deleted characters) will now be recognized prior to logging into a game world.
* Players can now connect to a server they have no characters on if they have an available character slot.
* Assorted translations have been corrected or updated in English, French, and German. For instance, [Lumber: Mass Production] is now simply [Lumber].
* The Revive interface for characters under level 10 no longer has overlapping text.
* Improved tooltips on items with socketed lunagems to more clearly show stat effects.

MARKETPLACE
* To ensure no portion of your potion is wasted, [Workman's Compensation] labor potions can no longer be consumed when there's insufficient "room" for all 1000 Labor Points on your account. It will now give an error that X Labor Points must be used before using the labor potion.
* The [Workman's Compensation] labor potion on the Loyalty Store now has a 12-hour cooldown to match the Marketplace version.

OTHER
* A rare bug that could potentially generate a large number of small temporary files in one's user folder has been fixed.

NOTES
* This update is about 150 MB and will be available for download via Glyph during the announced EU and NA server outages. Please visit our Server Status forum for details.
Source

Bruman

Golden Squire
Well shit, there's the AFK character select fix. There goes me being able to play in the evenings at all probably, hah.

Because fuck staring at a queue window for 2 hours.

Maybe things have died down enough though that it'll be reasonable.

sebur

Bronze Squire
Anybody completed one of the tier 1 hasla weapons yet? I just completed my faded staff but I can't seem to find the upgrade for the next one...don't want to collect all the tokens if it isn't in the game yet.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
What causes skills to go up in this game? I have been using the fuck out of Endless Arrow for like 20 levels now and it hasn't gained a rank. On my healing tree my hot I never use keeps gaining ranks where my single target heal doesn't get shit.

Bellicose_sl

shitlord
i know the game is supposed to be sandbox but what genius had the idea of letting non-pirates use the housezoning on the pirate island ? .. so 20 guys running around doing thier houses and fields we are like 2 pirates in total. also i managed to get arrested with the pirate at-sea no arrest buff on .. yeah fuck me ..

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Knew the afk kick on character select was coming sooner or later. Apparently it's really short, like only 5 minutes. All this is going to do is make players just find more ways to stay in game via script. A lot of people think F2P shouldn't automatically gain labor period but Trion has to give those players some motivation to subscribe.

Caliane

What causes skills to go up in this game? I have been using the fuck out of Endless Arrow for like 20 levels now and it hasn't gained a rank. On my healing tree my hot I never use keeps gaining ranks where my single target heal doesn't get shit.
Endless arrow is 50% of ranged attack as damage.

It won't gain levels, since it already scales as a percentage of your weapon damage.
Abilities with flat values are the ones that rank up.

Caliane

Is this game worth playing? Is it a real MMO?
Its Korean.

How much time do you have to devote to it?
As others have said. its a sandbox. the last great hope for that it seems. Much more emphasis on trade, resources gathering, crime/piracy, politics. But seriously, Korean. If you don't have time to invest, it will kindof just be painful. I don't really see how it could be enjoyable without a guild or group of friends. Early level grinding/quests are pretty awful.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
This morning PRX ran a large trade pack run. This was to build enough Gilda Stars for a merchant ship and two cutters.
ZXeTfiS.jpg

Zpd5up8.jpg

UeNrly8.jpg

8no6zZB.jpg

dwTufoA.jpg

sXDj0IJ.jpg

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
So I just started. Am on the Kyrios server if anyone wants to fuck about.

I've heard a lot of good stuff, but the p2w stuff is still a turn off.