Archeage

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Has anyone bothered trying to ticket and get a GM to be present at the actual time of a house going down? Given the black pearl scenario it's quite possible it wouldn't help, but who knows, would be awesome if a GM was hiding there and was like 'NOPE' when ggdhwa puts the house down

moontayle

Golden Squire
Made 50 and switched just two lines to a fairly complementary spec to Sorcery, which I kept at 50. I wanted the ability to sort of keep going with at least minor usefulness without the need to constantly be switching back and forth. In medium to large scale settings you rarely get the ability to go through entire rotations so it's not that much of a hindrance.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Made 50 and switched just two lines to a fairly complementary spec to Sorcery, which I kept at 50. I wanted the ability to sort of keep going with at least minor usefulness without the need to constantly be switching back and forth. In medium to large scale settings you rarely get the ability to go through entire rotations so it's not that much of a hindrance.
I did something similar, leveled as sorc/occ/shadow, then switched to sorc/aura/witch just to level those 5 trees. witchcraft became useful super quick because the first three skills are very useful, but if I did it again I'd just bite the bullet and dump $ or Gold into buying labor ports, getting to full labor + 4 labor pots, then blowing through all 9000 labor with a +100% exp pot. Favorite way to burn labor was mining star shards. After getting to level 30 from misc bullcrap I got sick of it and did the labor stuff and hit 50 in a few cycles of that.

Labor pots are also super cheap ATM for unknown reasons.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Some of us are theorizing there's an exploit available for duplicating/free labor pots. That's why prices are dropping like a rock and quantities are getting retardedly high.

Animal pens are nice because they give you whatever mat you wanted, plus a possible green, plus shit. Shit makes eco friendly fuel for boosting your ships speed for 10m at a time.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Which is very odd, if there is one thing that can provide goodwill and amazing word of mouth for your game is players actually seeing GMs in-game and taking care of business. Imagine in this game, you actually see GMs in game taking out botters/hackers and maybe even announcing in zone chat( /shout "Hacker Xxy has been smited from these lands!"). Yes you will never really get rid of the problem, but the image you would give to players and media alike is well worth it imo.
could you imagine the chat spam that would cause in game? or the constant spam in starter zones when gold sellers were advertising in chat?

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
Dupe for labor pots or other market items wouldn't surprise me at all.
rrr_img_78019.png

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I hit level 35 last night, finished up Silent Forest and Did a bunch in Ynestre or howerver it's spelled. 36.5 tonight. Fuck I outleveled these areas. Xp is dogshit.

sebur

Bronze Squire
Doesn't matter if you out level them or not the exp from questing will be dogshit. Crafting is the way to go man, just embrace it and enjoy leveling faster afk watching tv than you ever could actually questing.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
Anyone else ever have a problem with them not emailing you authentication codes or anything for that matter?

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
Yeah I've had issues with them coming in a timely fashion from time to time. I'd check the account email just in case.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
I hit level 35 last night, finished up Silent Forest and Did a bunch in Ynestre or howerver it's spelled. 36.5 tonight. Fuck I outleveled these areas. Xp is dogshit.
Around that level Exp drops off significantly. I found you get more exp sticking to the lower level quests and just banging them out then you do from moving to the higher level shit and taking longer. Basically, it's best to stick to the lowest level area you can find where there are groups of quests to complete until you have 5k Labor and then burn the shit out of your labor.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Doesn't matter if you out level them or not the exp from questing will be dogshit. Crafting is the way to go man, just embrace it and enjoy leveling faster afk watching tv than you ever could actually questing.
Last night I finally decided to do some major crafting to level up my alt trees. I had some worker's comp potions, a vocation tonic, and 5000 labor. In the end I spent about 6950 labor on doing those tailor sleeves (1 dust). I was pretty disappointed when my Auramancy which was already lvl 30 only got to like lvl 41, and the other two trees which started from scratch just barely cracked 30.

If that's what you call a good use of time, that's fucking retarded. 7000 labor is a ton, plus it cost a significant amount of money (evenstones, wedges, fabric, and the potions).

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Crafting is in only way I've gotten over leveled.

lindz

#DDs
Has anyone bothered trying to ticket and get a GM to be present at the actual time of a house going down? Given the black pearl scenario it's quite possible it wouldn't help, but who knows, would be awesome if a GM was hiding there and was like 'NOPE' when ggdhwa puts the house down
Tickets are pointless. I have had one in for two weeks about founders rewards and no response. My husband was triple charged for a marketplace purchase and no response. For that one we finally opened a claim with paypal because we don't expect to hear back from Trion. They even sent an email saying that they hoped the issue was resolved on it's own and the ticket will be closed unless we replied within 72 hours. We replied, still no actual response.

Jaybee

Silver Knight of the Realm
Last night I finally decided to do some major crafting to level up my alt trees. I had some worker's comp potions, a vocation tonic, and 5000 labor. In the end I spent about 6950 labor on doing those tailor sleeves (1 dust). I was pretty disappointed when my Auramancy which was already lvl 30 only got to like lvl 41, and the other two trees which started from scratch just barely cracked 30.

If that's what you call a good use of time, that's fucking retarded. 7000 labor is a ton, plus it cost a significant amount of money (evenstones, wedges, fabric, and the potions).
The XP you get isbased on your level, you probably want to level up a bit more if gold is an issue. Still, you gained 11 levels in 15 minutes for about 20g in mats and 7K labor and a Voca pot. That sounds like a good deal to me, however I guess it depends on how fast/easy a person is able to make gold.