Archeage

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Most of the people wearing the furry costumes are trolls and PKs ;p

As for the archeum tree question, if I am not mistaken they may be moving the spawn locations of the mineral waters.

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
So I've done a bit more than I did my first time around, made it to lvl 41. Crafted weapons and armor, which were pretty much useless besides the xp and possibly proficiency.

Was ganked at lvl 30 questing in cinderstone by 4 lvl 55 prx (I'm west obviously) which I thought was pretty sad but not like PvP matters.

The world for the most part seems very empty, some say it's library but absolutely nobody is leveling besides a handful of bots.

I can't say if I'm having fun or what's in store for me but it has my attention at least til I start farming hasla.

If anyone has any tips for things I should be doing let me know, I see a lot of rifts in faction chat but I assume that's only hasla.

I'm also not above getting any handouts from people if you want to help out, everything is so damn expensive now, my 40g and small scarecrow doesn't get me very far :p Especially if you don't play anymore.

Character is Magicite on West(kyrios).

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Who ganked you so i cam congratulate them on a good kill of western scum?
biggrin.png

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Ya, the game is loaded on either ends...you either have lots of sub-30s or lots of high levels, but not a lot of in-betweeners. I can't even remember the last time I did a Hadir Farm mentor run for a mentee.

Morsakin

Golden Knight of the Realm
If anyone has any tips for things I should be doing let me know, I see a lot of rifts in faction chat but I assume that's only hasla.
Unless you've got an abundance of time on your hands, you'll make more progress in a good hasla rift group in fifteen minutes than you will in two hours of typical hasla token farming.

Someone pinch me this weekend to start PM'ing the clubhead album I'm making this weekend. Not going to post it publicly because this thread shows up far too often in archeage conceptual/mechanic-related google searches.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Yes! My first innocent in over 100 trials. I am very happy. This game still delivers awsome PvP, if you can live with the crazy P2W. And crazy it is. We have a guy with a Mythic Ayanad Bow now on the other side and yet he is so fucking bad.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
wow mythic ayanad? That's the first one I've heard of.

I think I've gotten guilty only a few times. There's a lot of PRX friendly guilds, most neutral guilds like PRX and few enemy guilds participant in juries.

Morsakin

Golden Knight of the Realm
Picked up what I believe is the first and only Ayanad Bow Design on AH5 (Ezi / Calleil / Lucius), powerleveling my friend's carpenter alt to 53 so he can actually craft it.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
So who is ready for an epic siege right on the middle of Easter Sunday?!?
So, is PRX actually going to siege and take a castle this time? Or just help yet another red guild take one? I'm just asking, cause, ya know, I was gkicked for giving a few boat parts to friends in a red guild, which seems minor in comparison to what you guys are doing. I'm sure you have a good reason why it's different though, so let's hear it.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
So, is PRX actually going to siege and take a castle this time? Or just help yet another red guild take one? I'm just asking, cause, ya know, I was gkicked for giving a few boat parts to friends in a red guild, which seems minor in comparison to what you guys are doing. I'm sure you have a good reason why it's different though, so let's hear it.
Sure, I'd say you deserve a reason.

We helped destroy what we, and most people on the server, consider an abomination to ArcheAge and Kyrios. The biggest P2W player in the game who not only bought his first castle, but paid an enormous sum of money to someone to betray us and bought his second castle. The leader of that guild is racist, a really bad player and an asshole to anyone who doesn't agree with him and I'm glad to see him gone and his guild wiped off the map.

The fact that the group we helped is red and actually a greater threat to us than TWO is outweighed by this.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Sure, I'd say you deserve a reason.

We helped destroy what we, and most people on the server, consider an abomination to ArcheAge and Kyrios. The biggest P2W player in the game who not only bought his first castle, but paid an enormous sum of money to someone to betray us and bought his second castle. The leader of that guild is racist, a really bad player and an asshole to anyone who doesn't agree with him and I'm glad to see him gone and his guild wiped off the map.

The fact that the group we helped is red and actually a greater threat to us than TWO is outweighed by this.
So, basically your answer is "cuz we wanted to". Gotcha.

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hey all is fair in love and fuck you.

Anyone get hit with a fake/ unwanted charge from trion? Buddy of mine got it and I am checking my account now