Archeage

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Guildmate said, Scapes posted on the forums, that the housing safe-zone is not coming to west-version. No idea where though.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
KR friend confirmed that the non-PvP is in any zone where you can place houses, not just inside houses. Video coming Soon(tm).

Also, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

6pqjC1j.png

Are you fucking kidding me?! (non patron account, my patron account did not get this email) : archeage

I can't believe I wasted almost two years of my life praying that Trion (or rather "the NA publisher," before we knew who it was) would fix this game. My only joy is looking on it now and laughing. Wish I had gotten out way earlier, but at least I got out before this shit.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I just got that email. I never even played my patron account. Going to maybe run around for the first time since beta after the 55 patch.

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
I saw someone on a dolphin in the river in front of my house earlier outside Marianople.

I didn't get it for either of my accounts. Maybe it is just whoever signed up for spam. (I didn't)

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Umm wow what a kick in the nuts if true. Some people claim to have spent $300 on boxes and not get the dolphin mount. I didn't get anything on my freebie accounts nor my patron.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
My reaction to those upset about not getting free stuff:
20 For the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which went out early in the morning to hire labourers into his vineyard.

2 And when he had agreed with the labourers for a penny a day, he sent them into his vineyard.

3 And he went out about the third hour, and saw others standing idle in the marketplace,

4 And said unto them; Go ye also into the vineyard, and whatsoever is right I will give you. And they went their way.

5 Again he went out about the sixth and ninth hour, and did likewise.

6 And about the eleventh hour he went out, and found others standing idle, and saith unto them, Why stand ye here all the day idle?

7 They say unto him, Because no man hath hired us. He saith unto them, Go ye also into the vineyard; and whatsoever is right, that shall ye receive.

8 So when even was come, the lord of the vineyard saith unto his steward, Call the labourers, and give them their hire, beginning from the last unto the first.

9 And when they came that were hired about the eleventh hour, they received every man a penny.

10 But when the first came, they supposed that they should have received more; and they likewise received every man a penny.

11 And when they had received it, they murmured against the goodman of the house,

12 Saying, These last have wrought but one hour, and thou hast made them equal unto us, which have borne the burden and heat of the day.

13 But he answered one of them, and said, Friend, I do thee no wrong: didst not thou agree with me for a penny?

14 Take that thine is, and go thy way: I will give unto this last, even as unto thee.

15 Is it not lawful for me to do what I will with mine own? Is thine eye evil, because I am good?

16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I think they did this with RIFT as well, you had to spend an ungodly amount of $$$ for the *ONLY* available underwater mount in their underwater expansion. The same expansion where they gutted PvP and removed it as a way to progress gear wise. They also locked entire gear slots and gear TYPES behind a paywall too.

Trion: an awesome gamer-centric company when the subscription model was around. Now it's just another Really Really Really bad company using the usual Freemium, gamblers anonymous pay to win shiat.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
I saw someone on a dolphin in the river in front of my house earlier outside Marianople.

I didn't get it for either of my accounts. Maybe it is just whoever signed up for spam. (I didn't)
They only gave this stuff to people who stopped playing. Case-in-point: I got stuff, none of 'yall did.

Morsakin

Golden Knight of the Realm
Given the monthly sub fees I pay and the fact that I got spitroasted in the one event I actually did pull out the credit card for (sloth glider) with basically nothing to show for it, I could not care less. Give them fucking sloth gliders too while I don't get diddly shit for all I care. If it were to somehow bring more people back to the game and increase population (it won't) I wouldn't mind at all.

Vitality

HUSTLE
They'd have to wipe the servers and revert the game back to Alpha build in order to get me to reinstall.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'd try this game again if they'd make a 'patron only' server with no 'free' or 'trial' play time, and without a cash shop and no shared auction house with other servers (and with all gamebreaking sploits already fixed). So sick of pay to win bs. I suppose people could still try to buy gold but the bot situation should be a lot less rampant if there are no free to play or trial accounts allowed on the server.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
From what i can tell many whales get a lot of gold from player auctions rather than the cash shop or gold farmers. The only way you remove p2w in this ge is by making unique epherium the best gear or something....

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Given how rampant gold farming is right now ( I see far more bots than I do actual players) I think removing a very substantial part of the problem is still sensible, even if entirely nullifying it is impossible (which is a given)

Morsakin

Golden Knight of the Realm
Anyone have much experience with Archeum trees? I ask because, with the upcoming patches to both Archeum Tree output as well as online / offline labor regen, I've begun placing Gazebos in Heedmar at the most opportune spots closest to the mineral water deposits. Given that with the offline labor regen I'll be regenerating (across my accounts) over 23,000 labor a day, I couldn't think of a better way to actually 1) use up said labor and 2) use it in a productive manner.

My question is how the logistics will work out having to ferry what could end up being 100+ mineral water packs (Even from the closest spot that land plots will allow) to my archeum trees for each harvest, twice a day. I can call upon others for help within my "crew" obviously, with carts / haulers, I'm just not sure how many I'll need so that it doesn't end up taking an exorbitant amount of time in the aggregate.

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
Uhhh... I decided to try out Archeage again last night and... OMG you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Although the idea of mass scale pvp battles in furry costumes DOES sound pretty fucking hilarious... but the reality is somebody somewhere is jerking it.