Archeage

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
English patch

Dropbox - TTC.zip

Edit the .bat file with your install location. If it opens and closes for a second or two then you didn't do it correctly. If it opens and updates stuff (you'll be able to clearly tell) then you're gold.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I guess. I mean 1-4 I could say for almost every game I have played. With some blur here and there. It's more of its funny how fast people forget their usual complaints when they are just having fun. They will use a lot of little things to say "well its ok in this because of XXX". When the bottom line comes down to "is it fun for you or not" and nothing to do with innovation or re-using mechanics/features.

shabushabu

Molten Core Raider
English patch

Dropbox - TTC.zip

Edit the .bat file with your install location. If it opens and closes for a second or two then you didn't do it correctly. If it opens and updates stuff (you'll be able to clearly tell) then you're gold.
Thanks Ked.. I am taking a shot at this now. So this plus the VPN link and I am set right ?

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Scott, don't make me buy the non-English version baby. Just let me and my fellow RR/FoH'ers love you. We'll love you long time.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Scott, don't make me buy the non-English version baby. Just let me and my fellow RR/FoH'ers love you. We'll love you long time.
If a company would ever want a diverse opinion base with honest feedback this would be the place to go. If they want a bunch of fluffers then they can go to fan sites and reddit.

shabushabu

Molten Core Raider
i have the patcher and account setup, a bit confused as the patcher is in all russian now however... thoughts ?

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Are the rumours of the existence of full PVP, contested, PVE raid zones that I have been hearing true?

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
The patcher doesn't have a log in function that I've found. You log in via the website and the patcher seems to read that cookie to gain access. I've never had to log in via the patcher.

Use VPN
Go to aa.mail.ru
Create account
Disable VPN
Download game. You'll see the download speed and status in the top right I believe.
Once its downloaded it should allow you to play (green button top right). You should see your email you created there. If not close it from the system tray, log in via your browser, keep browser open and open the launcher.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
Are the rumours of the existence of full PVP, contested, PVE raid zones that I have been hearing true?
PvP starts around level 30.

Mostly its faction vs faction. You can flag (ctrl F) and kill your own faction. You gain criminal points for this if you get caught or if you steal from your own faction. There are quests to clear these points. There is an in game system using blood trails, foot prints etc to get caught which require crafted items. If you get enough points (30 I think?) you go to trial, you can go to prison if convicted for a certain amount of time etc.. You can break out of prison. Overall its a neat system.

There are trade routes that are run for in game coins (for housing, boats and other in game stuff) plus gold. The trade goods are valuable for the coins and gold you get. People can jack your cargo and turn it in for themselves. Including your own faction assuming they flag and kill you.

If you go full rogue (just rape your own faction) eventually you'll go pirate. Hard life but you can be a huge dick to everyone.

I haven't seen the northern continent yet in RU. I know in korea keep raids need work on it. There are contested raid targets there and all over the world at varying levels.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Kedwyn stop talking people into playing archeage and come shovel shit with us in TESO.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
LOL

rrr_img_63541.jpg

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
hey kedwyn can you start a guild or something? theres all this chatter on this forum yet ive not seen a single nonrussian speaker in game yet.

abe - that video is from a gm event where they spawned those red dragons around the world. The real red dragon world boss fight is in a raid zone called Carcass and is apparently much much harder

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
hey kedwyn can you start a guild or something? theres all this chatter on this forum yet ive not seen a single nonrussian speaker in game yet.

abe - that video is from a gm event where they spawned those red dragons around the world. The real red dragon world boss fight is in a raid zone called Carcass and is apparently much much harder
Yah, iv'e read that. Just thought it was a pretty cool video. I wish Trion would give some kind of specific time table.