Archeage

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
And maybe it moves too which would be evil. Here's a short video of the summon part. Looks like it does a knockdown (I think this is the ability).

Archeage 2014 Big Update - 55 level skill trailer - YouTube

edit:
Strike that - I don't know what that ability is. Here's the summon one:
fElDrVT.jpg

Archeage 2014 Big Update - 55 level skill trailer - YouTube

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Can Trion develop the game as they like ? 1.0 patch in korea was generally frowned upon, therefore I'm curious if they'll listen to community feedback.

mrmoneda_sl

shitlord
Can Trion develop the game as they like ? 1.0 patch in korea was generally frowned upon, therefore I'm curious if they'll listen to community feedback.
Most of the perceived negatives already have been or are being addressed, or just don't apply to the western version.

On our internal 1.0 build, quests give experience, monsters drop treasure packs, the Korea-specific loyalty system doesn't exist, selling the stealth mount naturally isn't a fit for our MTX style, we're working out the specifics of how coins go back to more than just dailies (...a number of which existed pre 1.0 as an option already), and so on.
-Hartsman

What I do hope goes in from 1.0 are the class changes; either with or before our beta stage.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
screw class changes, they need to flesh out the pvp a bit. No factions on auroria or freedich islands, honor for kills anywhere, scrap the shitty arenas, etc.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
screw class changes, they need to flesh out the pvp a bit. No factions on auroria or freedich islands, honor for kills anywhere, etc.
That's a little more then "Fleshing out".

Also iirc guilds can form their own faction, How this effects pvp and flag/dont flag etc I am not sure.

But if you want FFA , 24/7 everywhere, then go pirate.

Rescorla_sl

shitlord
That's a little more then "Fleshing out".

Also iirc guilds can form their own faction, How this effects pvp and flag/dont flag etc I am not sure.

But if you want FFA , 24/7 everywhere, then go pirate.
Will pirate guilds be able to build castles and form their own faction?

Menion_sl

shitlord
Trion's lack of communication is pretty disappointing to say the least. There are tons of threads on the Alpha forums that should be commented on but remain ignored. Really not a big fan of Scapes as their CM either. He doesn't seem to know much about the game and keeps putting his foot in his mouth. Honestly, would like to see Hartsman put out a state of the game and some sort of roadmap of which features they are looking to add etc.

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
Sigh, damn this affliction. Where in the thread can I find in the intro/explanation of this game's concepts? I am not done with ESO but I can feel the pull starting looking at the class builds and reading about the money-making.