Archeage

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
screw class changes, they need to flesh out the pvp a bit. No factions on auroria or freedich islands, honor for kills anywhere, scrap the shitty arenas, etc.
Class changes are a fairly integral part of pvp. Specifically, the separation of healing power and spell power but also other balance changes. They already said they're reworking the arenas(they actually closed it atm on alpha, along with the fishing contest). Seems like they might keep them but will "adjust the rewards", which I hope it means you get shitty titles instead of honor points so there's basically no point in doing them other than for fun. In the russian version from what I heard arenas were removed entirely so that's a possibility too. Factions don't matter to pirates so whatever, not sure what you mean on honor stuff, I guess you mean getting honor for pking your own faction? Meh.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Class changes are a fairly integral part of pvp. Specifically, the separation of healing power and spell power but also other balance changes. They already said they're reworking the arenas(they actually closed it atm on alpha, along with the fishing contest). Seems like they might keep them but will "adjust the rewards", which I hope it means you get shitty titles instead of honor points so there's basically no point in doing them other than for fun. In the russian version from what I heard arenas were removed entirely so that's a possibility too. Factions don't matter to pirates so whatever, not sure what you mean on honor stuff, I guess you mean getting honor for pking your own faction? Meh.
i mean not getting honor for pvp in any zone that isnt at war or on the northern continent. mainly the second one.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Which is good, arena was just too good for rewards and literally just led to all the 50s sitting in town waiting in queue.

Not sure what was wrong with the fishing contest, though I know like the top 5 or something got a chest that had one of its contents being 2k gold(which is crazy).

I can actually agree with honor, imo make it earnable in any non peaceful/protected zone, instead of only "At war".

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Yeah that's what was wrong with the fishing contest, people getting stupid amounts of gold for not doing much and it being too consistently handed out. They'll probably nerf the rewards so it doesn't become a thing you have to do and more a thing you can do if you enjoy fishing. As for honor, hadn't paid attention, I assumed it worked in any zone if you fought the opposite faction. Definitely needs to be the case.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is this a true mmo or a bunch of instancing everywhere?
Only instancing I've seen is dungeons and the previously mentioned arena.

And the only real load times, outside these instances,are when you port to another location(via portals or recall), if you run, walk/glide/sail etc into a new zone there is no loading.

Oh besides mirage island, which can only be accessed via portals.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
XaUZE82.jpg

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I never really played UO, so I can't comment on the vibe. I can say it is very sandboxy, imo. You can farm or craft all you want for exp, you can group or solo pve, run trade runs, lots of PvP elements. Game has loads to do, and imo you can do it your way. My personal PvP experience in the game has been mostly solo, fighting people I see around. I refuse to join one of the couple huge zerg guilds, so my group PvP experience in the game is limited. Trying not to sound like a super fanboy, but I really do enjoy the game. I feel no pressure to do certain activities in game, which is refreshing.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
For cute asians to whisper asian into your ear? I can't wait either!

Seriously, though, looks sick. Is that new stuff being added in Korea? And if so, wonder how long it will take to be converted.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
For cute asians to whisper asian into your ear? I can't wait either!

Seriously, though, looks sick. Is that new stuff being added in Korea? And if so, wonder how long it will take to be converted.
That's already in the game, video's from CBT and posted over 2years ago.