Archeage

Jabberwhacky

Lord Nagafen Raider
need a list of peeps so we can start this world pvp shit.

East (cat people)
Sutekhs
Ding
Harflerz
Kyr - Scyfi
Ha! I actually saw you yesterday. I saw "Harflerz" and thought "I wonder if that's the Harfle from RR."

My game name is Waichea, add me up!

Pilforgod

Silver Knight of the Realm
Had so much fun last night and I didn't kill a thing. Joined a random guild on the west side (part time heroes) and most of the night we spent evading you easterners to get lion mounts. The best part was running through an enemy city and then evading boats and fisherman swimming under them. Was a fun way to spend some time doing something you could never do in most other games and now I have my nice little lion mount.

Kroad

Trakanon Raider
Harfle,

You can add Syzygy to the east side block as well. Haven't made it to the Pvp zones yet but getting closer. Been farming and doing trade quests most of the weekend.

Also latest 2 questions:

How do you get your map coordinates? I have a treasure map from some quest reward.

Also, how do you get the "complete" on the bed head quest after the first trade run? I've wasted like half an hour and 2 Gilda stars sleeping and nothing seems to happen.

Gecko_sl

shitlord
Man, I'm tempted. I just can't convince myself to drop 150 for an alpha, no matter how good it looks, especially with summer almost here.

If beta hits in late Fall, that'd be golden.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
My leveling progress has stalled at 28 -- having too much fun stealing secret farms and planting my own. Up to 150 gold now but there isn't anything I want to buy yet -- I suspect people are still working their crafting up. How much gold do you all have?

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Harfle,

You can add Syzygy to the east side block as well. Haven't made it to the Pvp zones yet but getting closer. Been farming and doing trade quests most of the weekend.

Also latest 2 questions:

How do you get your map coordinates? I have a treasure map from some quest reward.

Also, how do you get the "complete" on the bed head quest after the first trade run? I've wasted like half an hour and 2 Gilda stars sleeping and nothing seems to happen.
You need a sextant for coordinates. Crafted.

And I think the bed quest is bugged or there is a way around it by sleeping in some bed elsewhere, can't remember but it's not worth 2 stars.

My leveling progress has stalled at 28 -- having too much fun stealing secret farms and planting my own. Up to 150 gold now but there isn't anything I want to buy yet -- I suspect people are still working their crafting up. How much gold do you all have?
I would guess criminals are making bank. Lumber is so coveted and people try to sneak farms of it everywhere. Also see people ganking people when they try to make lumber/stone packs in contested zones.

GrizzlyCL

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm almost lvl 20 with my paladin on the east and it is packed with people. I had to do some porting around just to find a spot to put a small farm. Anyone on the west know if it's just as crowded?

kudos

<Banned>
Watching the streams and thinking how this game has the same style of combat as WoW but with way better looking areas. I really would like to play this game just to explore.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
How do you have so much gold wtf?