Archeage

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Synapse is full of people who are just a different breed of players. One of them (MAKI) got emperor in ESO twice on two different characters on Auriel's Bow (for nonESO players it was one of the most competitive campaigns).
time or money spent?

Opimo_sl

shitlord
That doesnt solve the problem of there being nothing worthwhile to fight for. You sail around the ocean hoping to meet a group that will present a good fight, usually being disappointed.
A merchant ship full of packs is a very large reward.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
- Any leveling is a grind
- Leveling with quest hubs is grindy as fuck
- I need shortcuts to avoid grind, what are they
- I want to grind while AFK, wat do
- Please gimme a guide to get rich quick without grinding

So much for RPG character progression.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
- Any leveling is a grind
- Leveling with quest hubs is grindy as fuck
- I need shortcuts to avoid grind, what are they
- I want to grind while AFK, wat do
- Please gimme a guide to get rich quick without grinding

So much for RPG character progression.
?

I still need to find a damn plot of land vitality :x

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
oh shit getting on this!

geez now I wish I had a G15 lol

How would you program it to work though, it needs a mouse press in there to plant it?

My razer imperetus or w/e came with some macro options and a program, but I don't have a keyboard that can do it.

you just plant and uproot.

bout 25minutes to get me a level at 19-20.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
The potato thing isn't that great. The amount of XP you get for labor is fixed at a set amount so it doesn't matter what method you use to spend labor you always get the same XP. The potato thing is easy to do but it actually costs money (compared to other labor methods which reward you with a profit).

gox_sl

shitlord
I found spending a day or so growing entry cooking mats to level cooking is one of the best ways to dump labor.

I just dumped labor on the mana regen soups. Cheap and easy. I believe the 500 skill mana regen soup is cheap to make . But be ready once you dump your labor to 0 you will feel the slow regen.

But as Tuco said the main economic goal of Archeage is converting your labor and farm space/time to money. That seems lost on a lot of people as seeing farms full of Aspens while the 100 stack of lumber is going for 11-12g on the ah.

Vitality

HUSTLE
The potato thing isn't that great. The amount of XP you get for labor is fixed at a set amount so it doesn't matter what method you use to spend labor you always get the same XP. The potato thing is easy to do but it actually costs money (compared to other labor methods which reward you with a profit).
The reason it's good is that it's very easily macroable, it runs about 75s for a level buying potato seeds.

You can macro the process pretty easily where it only requires a key press.

I've had a hard time finding any other on demand labor process that can be as easily macro'd.

Cows are by far one of the best labor dumping methods, both for ease of upkeep and profitability, but potato's are great for semi-afk or fully-afk labor dumping.