Archeage

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Really itching to play this again. Unfortunately it's not worth the money for alpha since I can't imagine it'll be that much longer for release.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I kind of regret buying alpha. Within a few days of playing I had enough experience to know I wanted to play the game for serious and the basics of how to play it. Now I'm just patiently wiaitng till release for when the game starts for real.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah I kind of regret buying alpha. Within a few days of playing I had enough experience to know I wanted to play the game for serious and the basics of how to play it. Now I'm just patiently wiaitng till release for when the game starts for real.
My only regret is not waiting till 1.2 then playing in alpha. That way I knew all the current crafting, packs and the rest of the changes. Oh well.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Got the game downloaded and ready to check out come Wednesday. What should I focus on learning to do to get the most out of the 4 day headstart? This beta will be my first experience with the game.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Got the game downloaded and ready to check out come Wednesday. What should I focus on learning to do to get the most out of the 4 day headstart? This beta will be my first experience with the game.
Id say your class, how to get a small farm and large farm at least, and maybe learn starting basics of the craft skills you want. Nothing too deep but learn the basics to intermediate and if you even ejoy the game at all.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
My only regret is not waiting till 1.2 then playing in alpha. That way I knew all the current crafting, packs and the rest of the changes. Oh well.
Yeah, you can say the same for now too. Things might not drastically change, but anyone who plans optimal paths now will probably use exploits or OP strategies that get nerfed in the next few months.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, you can say the same for now too. Things might not drastically change, but anyone who plans optimal paths now will probably use exploits or OP strategies that get nerfed in the next few months.
Yeah I'm waiting for the patch that says you can't own a house until level 30 or something, and all these people tyring to rush to a house before level 10 will have wasted so much time.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Talked myself out of MMO return (can you say crack?). If anyone wants a founder/alpha account (has some good shop stuff by the looks of it) for $60 let me know or I'd even take a trade off of grinding me some diablo 3 loot! (Playing lightly but I guess its better then nothing, have a 70/35 wizard w/ green/legendary gear)

PM me if you want it.

Duskoy_sl

shitlord
Talked myself out of MMO return (can you say crack?). If anyone wants a founder/alpha account (has some good shop stuff by the looks of it) for $60 let me know or I'd even take a trade off of grinding me some diablo 3 loot! (Playing lightly but I guess its better then nothing, have a 70/35 wizard w/ green/legendary gear)

PM me if you want it.
PM'd you

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Tried to order today and their website must be getting absolutely slammed. And I guess I missed Turbo's offer. Oh well, maybe in the next few days.

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
Got an invite via email, can i play a battlemage? Something like fury warrior plus wizard?

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is it normal for their piece of shit Glyph launcher to give error 2025. I was able to get on Rift yesterday and now it's screwed
Never had any problems with Glyph, but it's being hammered like hell since yesterday. Guess they sent a lot of invites to "stress" their servers.

Got an invite via email, can i play a battlemage? Something like fury warrior plus wizard?
Heck yeah... of about nine thousand flavors. Almost everyone is some version of smack it combined with zap it. I am no build expert but if you look around the net you should find some builds that fit your playstyle.