Archeage

gox_sl

shitlord
My only regret is not waiting till 1.2 then playing in alpha. That way I knew all the current crafting, packs and the rest of the changes. Oh well.
Yeah i think pre 1.2 made it so 1.2 feels worse. But i am happy in pre 1.2 i was able to play in a good economy. The economy at least on Alpha1 is awful and unplayable. I back-burnered AA until release but even when i sometimes log in there is nothing to do. Inflation is faster than one can make money without playing all day every day. It sucks in pre 1.2 hundreds of gold could get you a lot of things to do. Now i have thousands of gold and its useless. The only things to do in 1.2 is to massively grind and burn out which is stupid to do in an Alpha.

I havn't played omega or beta much so i have no idea how the economy is but it really sucks how there is no middle ground now. You either need to play the shit out of the game or get/do nothing.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Finalized West Human Battle Rage leveling time 1-10 in 1hr 8 minutes - Small farm and ideal location 1hr 40 mins (with no one running the tps)

Can shave approx 10 mins off the leveling time if you buy a level 7 weapon instead of level 8

Check out the vod here:Twitch Video

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wxu6imW.png

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
That'd work well for me. I already get the 12th off, so that means I don't even have to take off work at all for the head start. Hopefully we'll see if that's actually the date they end up releasing soon.

Went and got my silver founders pack today.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Finalized West Human Battle Rage leveling time 1-10 in 1hr 8 minutes - Small farm and ideal location 1hr 40 mins (with no one running the tps)

Can shave approx 10 mins off the leveling time if you buy a level 7 weapon instead of level 8

Check out the vod here:Twitch Video
Appreciate the work you put into that and sharing it.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Any good sites for more info? 156 pages is a lot to slog through for infoez. I'm somewhat intrigued.

Vitality

HUSTLE
East Human 1-10 + Small farm + Ideal location run

1-7: Ultra lame grind spot, requires labor dump on mining nodes. Accomplished in 25 mins and 650 labor. (Possible labor constriction) Grinding without mining would take twice as long.

7-10: Purchased the level 7 weapon, did story quests until kobolds, farmed kobold leaders until 10. Accomplished in 45 minutes (1hr 10mins leveling time total approx)

Twitch VOD:Twitch.TV video

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
East Human 1-10 + Small farm + Ideal location run

1-7: Ultra lame grind spot, requires labor dump on mining nodes. Accomplished in 25 mins and 650 labor. (Possible labor constriction) Grinding without mining would take twice as long.

7-10: Purchased the level 7 weapon, did story quests until kobolds, farmed kobold leaders until 10. Accomplished in 45 minutes (1hr 10mins leveling time total approx)

Twitch VOD:Twitch.TV video
I was watching you towards the end. It's nice, but come live not sure it works. Like you said, the labor for mining won't be there, since supposedly(haven't tried it) you need to be 15 to use a labor pot and you start with 0 labor.

Also grinding those leaders in that camp, come live that camp will be full of players for at least the first day, where mobs will be killed the instant they spawn.

Vitality

HUSTLE
I was watching you towards the end. It's nice, but come live not sure it works. Like you said, the labor for mining won't be there, since supposedly(haven't tried it) you need to be 15 to use a labor pot and you start with 0 labor.

Also grinding those leaders in that camp, come live that camp will be full of players for at least the first day, where mobs will be killed the instant they spawn.
You're probably right, in that case, anyone going eastern human is in for a rough 1-10 experience.

Felmega_sl

shitlord
Not only the mobs, but every node is going to be gone too. And tree. It'll be like a swarm of locusts.
lol. The way the mobs spawn, there is a 2 sec delay before the mobs becomes, "taggable". So annoying. 20 players all spamming thier ability keys trying to tag the newb area mobs is classic MMO first day.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I'm starting to get excited thinking of the cluster fuck and butt hurt that will be on launch because of no phasing. The good old days!

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm starting to get excited thinking of the cluster fuck and butt hurt that will be on launch because of no phasing. The good old days!
The real tears will be when I sit in austera, camping the west's large farm quest pack turn in and getting all their packs for myself ;P Not sure on the exact "in range" to complete the quest, but if you can stop that , you can literally delay the other faction's progression as they have to make a new pack each time. You need to sit off the coast though. Would be hilarious if some guild rushed leveling and spent the 2nd day blockading the other sides large farm turn in.