Archeage

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Companies need to start copying what SWTOR did. Create the guild in advance and have members already in it. Pick server type and align yourselves with other guilds that you want to play with or against. Everyone then gets assigned a server. The only bitching was by people crying about the server name sucked and that lasted like a day.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Companies need to start copying what SWTOR did. Create the guild in advance and have members already in it. Pick server type and align yourselves with other guilds that you want to play with or against. Everyone then gets assigned a server. The only bitching was by people crying about the server name sucked and that lasted like a day.
This would make my life so much easier. It's always a nightmare trying to get everyone that matters onto a server, and figuring out which faction to play.

African

Golden Knight of the Realm
Dropped an app onto the PRX site
smile.png

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
This would make my life so much easier. It's always a nightmare trying to get everyone that matters onto a server, and figuring out which faction to play.
I bet. Also wouldn't have to be bothered with 5000 fucking tells asking for guild invites. Was a really good idea that worked, dunno why it hasn't been copied.

Cybsled

I applied at PRX site also. Trying out Hirani. Wtf is with female attack sounds? So fucking squeeky that it makes a female gnome in WoW sound like Barry White.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It's really starting to burn my ass that all these fucking MMO's have these huge beta sign ups which they take hardly anyone from. I don't have a problem with the founder packs but having to visit all these fucking terrible video game sites to get a key is annoying as fuck. How about just give the keys to the people that signed up and then give away keys to those shitty sites.

Jaybee

Silver Knight of the Realm
It's kinda both. The tax increase on each property is rather small, but it increases for each property. I don't pay much attention to it, but I think it goes up like 5 for each property past 3? Something like that. Anyways, if you have like 7 properties and add one more, your tax increase alone is like 40 tax certs, which is 1600 LP. I have 7 right now, since I recently demo'd one. But, with 8, my farmhouse tax was 60, large farms were 40. The only way I can keep up with it is by buying labor pots from the AH, since they are so cheap right now thanks to gold sellers.

For most people, I don't see much reason to have more than say, 1 large farm, 1 farmhouse, or 2 large farms and a house.
Thanks. I plan on crafting a fair amount in this game so looking for a good balance and don't want to drain all my LP on tax certs.

Don't forget this one:

http://www.reddit.com/r/archeage/

As soon as a free key giveaway starts, it will pop up here. The downside is that you will only have like 1-2 hours to grab one.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Applied to PRX as well.

Unfortunately, I will be pretty busy through September so won't get to put in much time at launch and right after. Luckily I'm not that interested in the housing side of things so the land rush isn't a big deal to me. Going to focus on grinding out to 50 and saving Gilda stars for naval stuff or whatever can help the guild.

Settled on Sorcery/Songcraft/Shadowplay after playing in beta2 for a bit.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's really starting to burn my ass that all these fucking MMO's have these huge beta sign ups which they take hardly anyone from. I don't have a problem with the founder packs but having to visit all these fucking terrible video game sites to get a key is annoying as fuck. How about just give the keys to the people that signed up and then give away keys to those shitty sites.
Don't do they do both?

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Very few? I dunno. Unless you have a source for that.

From the websites I saw(like mmorpg, where I got a key for a buddy) it was only 5k keys total, which is pretty low. I think curse had like 10k.

I would guess they are sending thousands out to sign ups also.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
They give out beta invites to a very few of those who sign up. It's mostly to those giveaways.
They want people who specifically go for a key for that event which means they're very likely to play during it than people who signed up 6months ago to general beta stuff and might have forgotten about it/might not be available. Kinda makes sense, even though I dislike beta weekends and shit like that in general.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
And since you might not care a lot about people getting mad or cat butts, there was an official stream last night :

TrionWorlds - ArcheAge CBE2 Recap Livestream - Twitch

- Still ne release date.
- There will be a CBT4
- There will be Open Beta shortly after CBT4.
- Once OBT starts, Alpha servers will come down for launch preparation.
- They are removing labor points required to do quests / identify items for OBT / release.
- They're in talks with XL Games to add items drops (loot ?) on mobs.
- No french / german / brit server, everyone and their grandmother will play on EU / US servers only.
- AHs will be shared across regions (all EU servers will share the same AH, etc).

My english is bad, those lads talk like shit and they sound like they build their mics from paper cups and strings. Feel free to add anything relevant I'd have missed.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think my only real concern over this game is the time it takes for changes to be made because trion has to go ask XL games and you get mired into the bureaucracy.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Because you bribe those sites with keys so they write better articles for you. In the end, those articles are written by people who got to level 10 once in WOW.