Archeage

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
The spoonfuls are selling for like 4g in beta now. It sucked the first time I took my boat out in my late 20's and spent damn near everything I had to get it built. Got blown up the first trip and they were selling for 10 or 11g.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
877iJ8F.jpg

Harkon

Vyemm Raider
I think the best part about this game is being able to dance while moving and jumping, and having different animations while doing it.

Cybsled

It has been ultra slow this weekend (like 10min to load the game). Not sure if it is related to that DDOS stuff going on.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I downloaded it just fine, but every time it went to apply I got an error. It was a common thing I guess, just pretty frustrating as I really want to try the game out.

Fuse

Silver Knight of the Realm
I had a patching problem too. Restarting my computer and letting it patch overnight worked.

koffin_sl

shitlord
I know this game is in beta, but these lag spikes are starting to wear me thin.
I've looked around on the offical forums and on google but I can't find anything.
I get a lag spike every 30 seconds or so that stops combat for a few moments, and will get random disconnects every so often.
Has anyone found a solution to this? I updated my drivers, but hasn't fixed the issue.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I know this game is in beta, but these lag spikes are starting to wear me thin.
I've looked around on the offical forums and on google but I can't find anything.
I get a lag spike every 30 seconds or so that stops combat for a few moments, and will get random disconnects every so often.
Has anyone found a solution to this? I updated my drivers, but hasn't fixed the issue.
The lag I read was due to a DDoS that effected multiple games.

That doesn't explain the lag from alpha, or that was going on prior to when they said the DDoS happened though.

skylan_sl

shitlord
I thought the DX9 switch was for graphical issues, fps, etc.. You're saying this is actually a fix for latency as well? I get really bad latency spikes pretty much every fight. Makes hitting combos really difficult.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I didn't have any latency issues until this beta test (played CBT 1-4). I did notice some lag while on my clipper at sea during CBT3, and I had read that people in alpha had been noticing excessive lag there (not sure if this was graphics or latency related though). My issues in CBT4 were similar to skylan above. I can't imagine that DX9 would fix that?

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
If you're talking about the graphical stutter type lag you get at times the best way to fix that is the upgrade to a SSD. Night and day performance difference all other things equal.