Archeage

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Got kicked out after playing pretty flawlessly since headstart, posted my phone # on forums to give me a call when the login servers were going back up, got text message a minute later saying they're rebooting the servers, haha.

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
So I thought I'd be cool and not do the quests to level and now I only have 4 gilda stars @ 20. What should I do? Backtrack and rerun the main quest once this shit gets rolling again?

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
Haven't really followed the information on this game - For those of you experienced with it, what would you say the longevity is for a casual player that that is still looking for the same high as EQ?

Vitality

HUSTLE
I honestly don't think chasing the EQ high is what AA can provide. I really don't think any game can do that at this point. If you're looking to accomplish goals with a guild and friends from the community give PRX a go (tuco's guild).

This game is pretty challenging solo, and by challenging I mean masochistic.

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
Random disconnected twice, crash once, requeue 3 times, how many hours of requeue was that? And now da fucking Korean MMO isn't even up. No refund. Trion is joining my "never gonna pay a dime" company list.

sticktastic_sl

shitlord
So while there is down time....i played a little during some of the beta phases, but I never did anything more than just try out classes. Whats the deal with farming? Why does everyone want/do it? Yesterday I got in later than most of the initial people but managed to drop a house, and farm over on the cliffs in solis. Anyhow, what now? Why do I farm?

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
I think farming = income. I don't know either though, hadn't read anything about the game/looked at it until my friends convinced me to try it yesterday, basically. So the "green" quests are the main storyline? Shit what have I done skipping them. my liiiife

Raign

Golden Squire
Technically AA has not launched yet.
Yeah... I mean, it really shouldn't work for their paying customers as long as it is fine for the f2p people on Monday right?

MMO's having launch weekend authentication server issues is damn near cliche now given how many of them have had a near identical issues at launch. How this lesson has not been learned through previous mistakes is just frustrating as hell.

Saban_sl

shitlord
at least the full intro doesnt start up now, the game just flat out exits soon as you skip the trion worlds intro bit.

Bruman

Golden Squire
I'm glad I decided to do farm shit in the brief time it was up. Had time to get most of my crops switched out.