Archeage

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Though if the seas ever get dangerous we'll have to do them less frequently.
Right now on Eu-Dahuta server there's already been some low profile guys roaming around doing hit'n'run against early traderun ships. It's kinda fun to read it since most guilds don't really know AA game mechanics about tradepack stealing. Some of them will eventually leave, saying "PvP in AA is unfair" since you can spend hours and money crafting some shit and then getting ganked and robbed like there's no tomorrow. Getting your 16x16 traderun ready just to be ganked 300 yards before NPC by a bunch of gankers could be infuriating. There's already mercenaries selling intercontinental traderuns for money, though most of them will scam and rob you as soon as they get you on their ship.

It's funny to see how people react to PK nowadays. As soon as you establish dominance during rush leveling (like wiping some group 2 or 3 times in a row) they basically refrain to make a move, regarding your guild name (like "hey they're serious business, don't mess with them"). On the other hand, if you're unguilded and / or alone, you're gonna get ganked bigtime. It stirs a lot of "good" drama between guilds, especially when PvP/PK happens on some illegal farm business and depending on guild tag you'll see them getting reinforcements within minutes. People got over the top mad when they actually lose time / money. Most of them are the usual "bigcat" guilds recruiting everyone without proper screening. I had good laughs watching those big guilds' players getting raped during leveling just because they're mostly into PvE business and/or can't play without a proper 50 people zerg operating on voicecom under some guy's orders. Game's definitely gonna be fun for some months, depending on which server you are.

Saban_sl

shitlord
Anyone have any recommendations for a guild worth joining on Kyrios? Higher level i get the more im kicking myself for not getting on this sooner.

Cybsled

Impenetrable and Baka seem like troll/kiddie guilds, so I can not recommend those unless you like that sort of thing lol

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone have any recommendations for a guild worth joining on Kyrios? Higher level i get the more im kicking myself for not getting on this sooner.
Get with PRX via Tuco, they're a bunch of nice guys and they seem to care about each other, like asking some game mechanic question in /guild wouldn't doom you to seventh Hell. Most of them, though being filthy casuals, are dedicated players who get their kicks via learning, teamplay and organization. Seems like a nice guild where figuring stuff about AA won't get you insults, like most of the eSport Gaming circlejerk elitist guilds out there.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
PRX' recruitment is closed, not sure when it'll open, but probably after we get our village reorganized.

lindz

#DDs
Infinite opening movie loop / Login failed bug now. I've been able to play for like an hour in three days between this, the queues and crashes.

This is an awesome launch.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Infinite opening movie loop / Login failed bug now. I've been able to play for like an hour in three days between this, the queues and crashes.

This is an awesome launch.
There's some game file editing you can do to disable the loading movie. I think it's pretty involved though. Reddit is full of these complaints, hopefully it gets fixed soon.

Vitality

HUSTLE
like most of the eSport Gaming circlejerk elitist guilds out there.
This is why I got kicked out of PRX...
rolleyes.png

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
PSA: If you run toward the bus dudes too viciously you can get stuck inside his telescope. And if you attempt to go to the select character screen and log back in you'll be give the black screen of death and have to go through a 2100 person queue =(
and after you get back in the queue you'll get the black screen of death and have to retry, then after you retry the login server will down. Then you'll download an episode of a tv show you like to watch with the wife so the night won't be a total loss and then she'll go to bed right as it finishes downloading.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Ulitmate feels tuco. I just got done doing an insanity workout and the GF brought tacos from this authentic place down the street. Gonna boot up the stream here in a few.

twitch.tv/vtality

Fuse

Silver Knight of the Realm
and after you get back in the queue you'll get the black screen of death and have to retry, then after you retry the login server will down. Then you'll download an episode of a tv show you like to watch with the wife so the night won't be a total loss and then she'll go to bed right as it finishes downloading.
This is what is happening.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
Did they really add a "sorry you got fucked with a black screen or some other issue you can still log in" clause in their queue?

That would be outstanding

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Yes. Downside is that the only thing moving the queue along was people dcing or crashing. Now west coast people will have to wait for east coast folks to log off for the night!

Did a Banana run this afternoon. I think there were ~12 of us with packs and 2 others for support. I was pretty lucky to be one of the two that actually made it on land to hand in. So I uprooted my house in hasla and put down the large farm. Pretty happy with my spot too. I'm only lvl 26 though. I feel really far behind in levels. I think I'm gonna get killed a lot in the 35+ zones taking this long. Farmville is just more engaging than killin random bandits. Gotta make those shrooms.