Archeage

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Been in queue for almost 3 hours. Still in queue. I'm calling bullshit on the patron queue functioning.

Also, PRX is just way too powerful (or coordinated). Yesterday we had something similar in PRX village and just ran around patrolling the zone and absolutely smashing the shit out of everyone.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Sure glad I pre purchased the game so I could sit in a queue for 80% of the head start and then have to sit in the normal queue after release.

8 servers at launch....are they having some neckbeard run the servers for this game out of his moms basement or something? Seriously, what the fuck? Why did I even buy this fucking game is all I can think at this point.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm kind of wondering the same thing. I don't have land, and patron isn't exactly giving me anything. I would have been better off just buying $20 worth of credits.

Also, guy in PRX who's F2P said he's been in queue for 5 hours to my 3. We're both almost at the end. So apparently priority is still a 3ish hour wait. Which is basically my entire play time.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Yeah it's a joke. Thank God I bought a PS4 two days ago. I literally play that until the queue pops....if it does, before I go to bed.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
This queue bullshit is making me extremely glad I decided against playing this initially (I might hop in if it's still alive and kicking in 2+ months). I have limited time as it is and for that to be gobbled up by sitting in a queue? Yeah, I'd be raging.

Libra_sl

shitlord
So I only dabbled briefly in the open beta and I haven't followed the game closely. I'm thinking I want a sneaky ranged(bow)/melee hybrid. I was thinking Archer, Shadowplay and maybe something like Vitalism. I'm not even sure what Shadowplay is exactly. It looks like it has a mix of both melee and ranged abilities. Is something like what I described viable or possible?

Cybsled

Shadowplay is basically a rogue/ninja-like tree. Different combos will spec into it in different levels. For my blighter build, I really only cared about 3 abilities: Drop back, stealth, and that leap+stun attack (can never have enough gap closers on a melee).

Vitality

HUSTLE
grace period didn't work for me, character select bugged out showed no characters on kyrios. 2500 person queue.

edit: fully closed the game and rebooted and grace period worked

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
Been in queue for almost 3 hours. Still in queue. I'm calling bullshit on the patron queue functioning.

Also, PRX is just way too powerful (or coordinated). Yesterday we had something similar in PRX village and just ran around patrolling the zone and absolutely smashing the shit out of everyone.
zerging is an effective strat in open world pvp

problem is everyone else just gets tired of not being able to compete and you end up with no one to fight

Uzi_sl

shitlord
joined que at 5pm est knowing it would be one of the worst times, 1800 que. I get on at 11:15pm. game locks up after playing for like 5 minutes. Go have a quick smoke and piss, total afk time like 5 mintues really. Log back in , 3271 que. I guess the moral is dont afk if you crash, go right back in no matter if your cat is actually on fire.

Ender4212

Golden Knight of the Realm
Twice today the grace period worked perfectly. The third time though ended my night. Not going to wait for 1700 people at 11:30 PM.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>

problem is everyone else just gets tired of not being able to compete and you end up with no one to fight
Yep. We're hoping that PRX village becomes pretty much a nogo zone for anyone on our KOS list. Will make it easier to move around and do things.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Reading last posts, I'm very happy I avoided those awful queues by blocking my W keybind with a plastic pen cap and stay logged in forever.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I rolled on different server, and tonight at 9pm EST, queue was 350, and about 20mins wait.
smile.png

Or course my characters were missing so I had to relog and requeue...but it was just 20 mins again.

Killed an evil Nuian with a pack at the Solis docks while turning in a quest near there...nice bonus.
smile.png

Bruman

Golden Squire

Right now all the open world PVP is unbalanced. It's going to be a level 50 picking off level 30s, a level 50 with some of his level 30 friends picking off level 30s, or multiple level 50s picking off level 30s. If you bring your own level 50 friend(s), they run off / die and never return.

Worthwhile open world PVP will start happening in another week or two, when more of the server is at cap, big guild trade runs start happening, when we have big ships, etc. Right now the reasons people PVP are mostly related to HURRR, although we're starting to get some fights over illegal farms, which is fun. But basically each side right now just makes sure they're in a spot to win without competition, and if they're on the wrong side, they leave.

Daaaaamn i went to sleep at 9pm queuing, i just woke up at 1:43 am and only 400 people in queue in front of me, sweeeeet
smile.png

Could someone explain to me the concept of illegal farms?

Oldbased

> Than U
Down to 100 in queue now after about 6 hours. 1st time logging in , but won't complain I have spent $0 on this game so far.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just go back to character select. You don't get kicked and earn online labor regen.
so the queue begins when you select your server. rather than moving the queue, you can afk at the front of it, save your spot and earn online labor regen. brilliant!