Archeage

Bellicose_sl

shitlord
when you die on land do you get ridiculous jail time? Someone was talking about that today and seems like a terrible limitation to something with minimal gains already.
you get 40-48min jail time if you die on land to a player .. wich isent That bad compared to some of the jail times i did on my way to pirate over 1600min jail time so far to my name

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
So far since I've been playing I never see anyone found innocent. I assume it happens?

I think I'm just going to get patron. It just feels gimped when playing f2p.

Nissir

Lord Nagafen Raider
From what I understand, when they open up the PVP area up north, guilds will be able to build a castle, then only allow certain people to build there. So if you are in an uber guild, I would think you would have a chance at land there.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is there anyway they can atleast make nonpatrons provide a cc number and then make a temporary charge? It would still be free to play for them but atleast deter some of these damn gold selling bots. The spam is ridiculous and they are coming up with all sorts of inventive ways to make blocking them impossible

1m wait on Friday evening. I can't get over how trivial the queue problems were to solve.

Yeah good point.
450 person queue at ~10 pm EDT on Kyrios. Got logged out due to inactivity and I am still waiting to get back in (Patron status). Guess I'll be giving the client some stay-alive commands to prevent this in the future.

Edit: Got in around 10:40. Not a big deal, but there is still a queue for primetime. It's actually the first one I've encountered since the AFK changes. The game has far bigger issues than the queue, in any case. I sincerely hope that Trion is planning to address the botting/rampant hacks that are on the live servers. It's going to undermine the game pretty quickly if they don't get it under control. I've also been experiencing pretty bad de-syncing since this weeks patch as well. Not sure if it's related or not, but there's a lot more latency issues this week than during release.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Hm I wonder if your patron status isn't working. I've heard of zero queues this weekend for patrons.

We were able to engage the enemy with our Eznan Cutter against their Lutesong Junk and were victorious.
FM0whtk.jpg

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Oh and some non PRX propaganda stuff:
E9oLcdL.jpg

paMmnqx.jpg

Me and Parsli annihilated this guild's secret farm. We harvested thousands of barley, chickens and trees from them tonight. They all became harvestable during peace time and their guys couldn't compete with our system of harvesting.

One big problem I have with this game is the flagging system. We're surrounded by thirty of their dudes and there isn't anything they can do except watch us take everything they had.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Have you seen any funny images on the sails, Tuco?
There's been a few I've seen. I honestly haven't even spent that much time on the sea yet. When we do big trade pack runs we basically sink anything that gets close to our armadas, so everyone runs opposite of us.

lindz

#DDs
Can anyone that has leveled cooking give me some tips? Grinding on Hardtack takes absolutely forever, I feel like I must be missing something.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Me and Parsli annihilated this guild's secret farm. We harvested thousands of barley, chickens and trees from them tonight. They all became harvestable during peace time and their guys couldn't compete with our system of harvesting.

One big problem I have with this game is the flagging system. We're surrounded by thirty of their dudes and there isn't anything they can do except watch us take everything they had.
Ugh, that's retarded. You can PK your own side, right? But the West can't fight you in non-peace time? (Or were they choosing not to in order to avoid murders?)

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
are you guys having to continually use consumables on your healers to run GHA? ours are drinking them like they are addicted and im thinking there must be a better way.