Archer

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Frisky Dingo is great for the most part.

How To Archer was sometimes great, sometimes tedious. I don't really need 25 pages of cocktail recipes.

I never watched the follow up to Frisky Dingo, the Xtacles cartoon, butthis clipis one of my favorite things on the internets. Have heard lukewarm things about the cartoon as a whole.

Moraj_sl

shitlord
Xtacles only got 2 episodes. AS didn't want to pay for more episodes so the studio closed up shop. That's when FX picked them up for Archer. I'm really glad that Archer is doing well. I dig their style of humor more than most.

Sterling

El Presidente
Frisky Dingo is decent, but not as good as the other stuff. Sealab is pretty amazing though.

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
Frisky Dingo is decent, but not as good as the other stuff. Sealab is pretty amazing though.
Blasphemy! Frisky Dingo was fucking incredible, although I'm probably more partial to it after watching Sealab quickly slide downhill after Harry Goz died. Both have really lead well into Archer. Jango!

Moraj_sl

shitlord
Frisky Dingo is one of my favorite shows. I was disappointed to see it end the way it did. I wanted to see where they'd take it.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Guess Lacrosse camp really paid off. Great first episode and I look forward to more LANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA moments this season.

IceSweets_sl

shitlord
I wasn't sure what all the hub bub about archer was about. Then I watched the little trailers that everyone posted. THANKS! I think I found a new show to watch!
biggrin.png

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Bob's Burgers tie in was brofist. Fuck all ya'll who don't watch Bob's Burgers. One of the best shows on TV atm.
tongue.png