Archer

kidgamer_sl

shitlord
What's up with the buzzcuts? Malory probably makes all the new male spies shave their heads because it brings back fond memories of all the GI?s she banged in World War 2.
LOL @ Lana?s face on the drive home.

rrr_img_10786.jpg

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
In watching it again, Krieger was probably the best thing in the episode. From the ant experiment to selling the weapons out of his van, shit was hilarious.

Ceowulff

Blackwing Lair Raider
Kreiger having "Van by Night" as his latest rush tribute van and Archer worried that he might have stumbled into an Entmoot killed it.

Sterling

El Presidente
Unfortunately, that was the best part of the episode. At least the show seems to finish each episode relatively strong, but this season has been rather weak so far. I hope they haven't run out of material or ideas.
Season premiere was awesome. 2nd episode wasn't quite as good but was still pretty damn funny. Not sure what you dislike about this season so far.

PosterOfStuff_sl

shitlord
This show just works on so many levels, and you really have to have a broad knowledge of topics to get all the jokes.

Again can't wait for next week *sigh*.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Plus every time Archer monologues to himself is outstanding.
I agree, these tend to be the funniest moments of every episode for me. His little predator monologue was hilarious, I about lost it when he started talking to himself about the entmoot.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
In watching it again, Krieger was probably the best thing in the episode. From the ant experiment to selling the weapons out of his van, shit was hilarious.
To be fair, Krieger is usually the best part of every Archer episode.

archer-403-antstrength1.gif

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
"Reminds me of my birthday"---"I don't remember that"--"Because you weren't invited!" haha, don't know why but this had me cracking up. That and "Shut your dick holster", lol.

Binkles_sl

shitlord
Season premiere was awesome. 2nd episode wasn't quite as good but was still pretty damn funny. Not sure what you dislike about this season so far.
I should probably clarify that I love this show, and I don't watch it with the same ambivalence as I do The Walking Dead. That said, the premier was okay. The Bob's Burgers opening was surprising, but I found myself waiting for it to become interesting, which never really happened. It came off more like a cross-promotional opportunity than an interesting bit. The Shazam reference was amusing, but it feels like this has be done so repetitiously in the show that it's no longer fresh or special. The second episode was okay. The most memorable moments were the the brief bits from the supporting cast, but I don't recall smirking/chuckling until the awkward car ride home. The car ride was at least a little unusual in that, given what has transpired, most shows would have the protagonist endlessly mocked.

I want the show to succeed. But, so far, I worry that it's become complacent-- skewing to Family Guy's level of predictability. I watch this show for the little gem moments, which seem less frequent and remarkable this season.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
If you didnt find the first episode hilarious and one of the best I dont know what to say, entire episode was one of the best episodes from him slaughtering everyone in the beginning, Shazam, Lacrosse, destroying Lana's clothes, even when he starts calling himself burger bob and going off about Gorgonzola was money

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
The 3rd season didn't do as much for me as the 2nd season did, and 4th season premiere felt a little lackluster. Watching that episode by now feels like watching an episode assembled entirely from parts of other episodes, as some sort of Frankenstein of retreaded one-liners.

The most frustrating thing about Archer now is that all these one liners (danger zone, i cant hear you over the sound of how awesome blah blah blah, etc.) still heavily pepper every episode but by now they've become tiresome. I can't watch 30 episodes of the simpsons and hearing "dont have a cow, man" either.

They need to develop his character more, he is becoming extremely one dimensional.

P.S. The best parts of Archer that I most recently watched was the Barry the Cyborg arc, and the Krieger and Gilette subplots. Those 3 characters get way more laughs out of me than Archer, Pam, Cheryl, Lana, Mallory, etc.

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I thought the first episode was kind of weak, but I really like the second episode. I'm hitting refresh over and over again on the Archer store hoping a t-shirt that says "Bros before apparent threats to national security" magically appears.