Archer

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
From one of the DVD sets, so not sure how long these will stay up.

For background for anyone not familiar, the face/body he was turned in to in the first one was H. Jon Benjamin, guy that does his(And Bob's!) voice. And the raptor thing was a call back to the season 1 DVD that included a version of the pilot, just with the raptor in place of Archer.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Damn it! Work made me forget about Archer completely... Guess I will download the first episode of the new season : /

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
When Lana shows what happened to the KGB hit squad everyone gasps except for Cheryl who just laughs.
When Krieger first appears in the episode he's carrying a piglet that he stuffs into his pocket.

I love this show.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Good start to the season, glad to have more Archer to look forward to every week, also glad that this show is getting the attention it deserves.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
I lol'd, especially since Dioblaire hasn't watched it yet.
frown.png
frown.png
frown.png

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
The car ride at the end with the look on Archer, Lana and Cyril's faces was just awesome.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
There was a nice season 2 of Justified reference with the poison being in the wine glass.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Not too many laughs but enjoyable as always, I expected more with Tim guest staring

Binkles_sl

shitlord
The car ride at the end with the look on Archer, Lana and Cyril's faces was just awesome.
Unfortunately, that was the best part of the episode. At least the show seems to finish each episode relatively strong, but this season has been rather weak so far. I hope they haven't run out of material or ideas.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Yeah I really liked the first. Second was average, not mind blowing but it had a few great moments and a pretty good plot overall. Loved the whole angle with archer and his friend, we get a lot of insight into how fucked up he is with women, his mother, his coworkers etc but this emphasizes how completely and totally dysfunctional he really is.