Archer

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I seriously thought mom was going to be white as well lol.
Edit: I misunderstood quadroon backwards. Yea, at least one should've been white for sure.

Quadroon was used to designate a person of one-quarter African/Aboriginal ancestry, that is one biracial parent (African/Aboriginal and Caucasian) and one Caucasian parent; in other words, one African/Aboriginal grandparent and three Caucasian grandparents.[2] In Latin America, which had a variety of terms for racial groups, some terms for quadroons were morisco or chino.

Xevy

Log Wizard
They could have both been half black. It's a semi-accepted quadroon.

The only FD things I caught in this episode was the "mmm?" "mmmm" "mmmmm?" "mmm" from the hot tub scene.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
btw i'm sure the focus was on dad and not moms cuz aisha tylers mom left her young and her father is the one that raised her, some podcast somewhere.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, that was pretty hardcore, but not any worse than what they do on "The Americans". FX is about 2 years out from basically being HBO I think.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Well, they have FX and FXX so the next logical step is FXXX. Although, I was surprised Archer didn't pull out some "oh I finished the mission earlier anyways" at the end.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I've never seen a show make such a great turnaround. SOA season four was solid after the lameness of season three, but this is a much more impressive recovery. This is season two quality.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Groot comment was pretty great and another good episode. So glad this show is amazing again. Did Krieger really say the brain was the largest organ?