Archer

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
If I was going to wear something from archer, it would be a tactical turtleneck.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Archer cosplay been around for while. Crazy the cartoon makeup some girls can do

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Oh, I wasn't saying that people don't do cosplay for it and well, just specifically the previous picture looks like someone took a long sleeved grey shirt and then used MS paint on the picture, not the actual shirt. Hence the magic eye comment.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've seen this in a full page layout type article before but I like this compact image version.

rS2nmRK.jpg

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I love that Krieger's voice actor is the model for the gay dude. He's all like, come at me bro.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Is that official? I have a hard time believing Lucky Yates was the model for Ray.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Is that official? I have a hard time believing Lucky Yates was the model for Ray.
They released a Slate(?) article about where the models came from, but honestly I thought it was satire. Some of the actors look just like their characters. Notably Parnell, Nash, and Tyler. It probably was honest though. I think they said Krieger's based off a doctor that treated Adam Reed in the hospital or something like that.

Found it: Vulture magazine. Same thing.

See the Real Models for the Archer Characters -- Vulture

Binkles_sl

shitlord
Probably known by a few, but for those that don't: you can watch seasons 1-5 free via Amazon Prime. Spent the last 2 weeks rewatching episodes in my downtime. I'm rather surprised about how many subtle moments I missed. It's kind of rare to find a show that improves on the 2+ viewing; although, some the esoteric allusions/comparisons warrant an immediate wiki-link. But, still, it's less obnoxious than a Dennis Miller monologue.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
It's on Netflix too. Got my girl hooked on it a few weeks ago . She had never seen it before.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm still annoyed that the fucking terrorists made it so that I can no longer wear my kick ass Archer ISIS shirt. They ruin everything. Realistically, it's probably also the fault of those over reactionary people that live all around me.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
His voice actually sounded weird the past season or two, as well. I figured they changed the actor. Did George do the voice for every episode so far, or did they have a stand-in at some point?