shitlord
Yr5ePtg.gif

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Not gonna lie, I put Cheryl undoubtedly behind the following characters:

Archer, Mallory, Pam, Ray, Krieger

This puts her tied or in front of the following characters:

Lana, Cyril

She's gets exactly as much time as she needs.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Cheryl and Krieger are too GD good with their background comments and shit to take that away. Cheryl cackling after Archer his Pam with the ice off screen killed me. And most of Krieger's little sidestory shit is too weird to focus on often, works perfectly as quick cutaways and running background gags.

Sterling

El Presidente
Cheryl and Krieger are too GD good with their background comments and shit to take that away. Cheryl cackling after Archer his Pam with the ice off screen killed me. And most of Krieger's little sidestory shit is too weird to focus on often, works perfectly as quick cutaways and running background gags.
Yes this stuff is pure gold.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Perfect description.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Loved the legs episode, just a non stop joke roller coaster

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Actually thought it was pretty low on the hilarity-o-meter, as far as an Archer episode goes. I liked the story and laughed some, just didn't pack in the funny like most episodes.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Oh shit, this episode got even better. Fucking hilarious. Krieger is awsome.