Archer

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I wonder if that was the plan all along. It would explain why the cyborg dude hasn't harassed them yet this season.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I went back and watched a some of the older episodes last weekend (because I only started watching in season 4). And I'm curious if the 16 yr old from season 2 episode 1 ever called him when she turned 18. I thought it might have been his finacee, but then I checked the names and they are different. Anke was the 16 yr old, and his finacee was katya.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I went back and watched a some of the older episodes last weekend (because I only started watching in season 4). And I'm curious if the 16 yr old from season 2 episode 1 ever called him when she turned 18. I thought it might have been his finacee, but then I checked the names and they are different. Anke was the 16 yr old, and his finacee was katya.
uhh... watch the white nights episode

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I thought it was the best episode this season except for the one that was season two quality. Still paled in comparison to earlier seasons.

Sterling

El Presidente
Seems like this show is picking up some steam after the first couple episodes this season. Probably has to do with less Pam.

iannis

Musty Nester
You gotta take some risks to keep things fresh, especially with humor like Archer. Or else it turns into Austin Powers except with cussing and more obvious drug jokes.

Not every risk pans out, the problem being. Heh. I think they'll probably manage to refocus. The first few seasons weren't just on accident.

Jefferson_sl

shitlord
Lana said at the end of last season in SeaLab that the baby was IVF (I missed it first time) and I think has repeated it this season too but I do have a feeling she's lying given how quickly it went down, but that's applying real world standard of IVF procedures and interviews etc so not like that is a real indicator
Did you miss the stuff where Lana told Cyril she made an important decision about their future, then later told him she unmade the decision. She was acting cryptically for the whole episode and when you see the Sealab episode it all makes sense, she was talking about getting pregnant and wanted Cyril to be the father but he was being a dick so she changed her mind about him but not about having a baby.

Xevy

Log Wizard
No one mentioned that the montage from the first episode was more or less a fake-out?

Binkles_sl

shitlord
For me, the finale at least ended in a coherent, but predictable. It wasn't particularly interesting outside of a few random laughs.

guitar.gif

Sterling

El Presidente
Overall not a very good season. A decent number of very funny moments but very inconsistent. I like that they tried something different. Just wish it brought the funny like the other seasons did.