Are Christmas trees safe for cats?

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Will a Christmas tree kill my cat? Some dumb whore was telling me that my cat may eat it and it’ll puncture his intestines or some shit.

Discuss.

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

joz123

Potato del Grande
Will a Christmas tree kill my cat? Some dumb whore was telling me that my cat may eat it and it’ll puncture his intestines or some shit.

Discuss.
viceland GIF by HUANG'S WORLD

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
When my mom put up a Christmas tree when she lived with my my cat attacked the bird ornaments she put on it destroying them.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
When my mom put up a Christmas tree when she lived with my my cat attacked the bird ornaments she put on it destroying them.
I’m only putting lights on it. Maybe a let’s go Brandon ornament.

• 1Worf

kroenen

Regimen Morum

Discuss.
In this case you should be more worried about the tree...

giphy.gif

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider

Discuss.

If this were the case, there wouldn't be feral cats from the dumb fucks eating pine needles.

• 1Mother of God

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>

Discuss.
Are you in the habit of considering the opinion of dumb whores? May want to stop doing that.

• 1Like

lurker

Vyemm Raider
The tree won't; the tinsel might, but they do look festive with a few inches of the stuff trailing out their ass.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Goatface

would just get a fake tree. friend's cats either ate the sap or water and shit and puked all over the place. then had a $100 vet bill.

• 1WTF

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Cats and trees are fine, but make sure to set it up in such a way that they can't knock it over, because if they are energetic, and it sounds like your cat is, they can do that. We used to have a cat that brought a tree down, smashed all the glass ornaments, it was a mess. Now we chain it to the wall it sits next to, no possibility of it going down. But the cats we have now don't touch the tree.

• 1Like

Caliane

yeah, cats love climbing xmas trees. be sure its well secured. and the water reservoir is sealed. tinsel can be fatal if they eat it.

• 1Like