Are Vanessa and Jasker the Same Person?!?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Are Vanessa and Jasker the Same Person?!?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Amod Amod why did you nerf our Twitter but keep letting this GRiNDR continue? Its all fun and games til someone takes a poz load.

• 3Worf
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 3 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
poll.jpg

I'm so sorry everyone... I just can't stop making every thread about my GENITALS!!! Fuuuuuuuuuuk!

Truthbomb #1: I have no alts on here and never have nor ever will. LLR / Mods can use every tool at their discretion to figure this out... idgaf. NO COLLUSION, NO OBSTRUCTION!
Truthbomb #2: I really don't have to attention whore anymore... I simply exist and y'all do it for me. lel~
Truthbomb #3: As much as y'all shit on me and hate me, I still love you guys and this is still the best forum ever. Never change FoH!
Truthbomb #4: Also, Lena Dunham would have some amazing hip proportions if she weren't such a cow-dyke :/

Jasker Jasker : I'm a biological man. All transgender females (unless a VERY rare biological anomaly like true hermaphrodites and Kleinfelter's people with XXY chromosomes) are biological men. Facts don't care about your feelings - Ben Shapiro.

• 2Worf
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Picard

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
We know traps are gay, but if they admit they are men does that make them less gay? Someone make a poll.

Philosoraptor.jpg

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Blown
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 2 users

Jasker

Yellow Officer Title
View attachment 205766

I'm so sorry everyone... I just can't stop making every thread about my GENITALS!!! Fuuuuuuuuuuk!

Truthbomb #1: I have no alts on here and never have nor ever will. LLR / Mods can use every tool at their discretion to figure this out... idgaf. NO COLLUSION, NO OBSTRUCTION!
Truthbomb #2: I really don't have to attention whore anymore... I simply exist and y'all do it for me. lel~
Truthbomb #3: As much as y'all shit on me and hate me, I still love you guys and this is still the best forum ever. Never change FoH!
Truthbomb #4: Also, Lena Dunham would have some amazing hip proportions if she weren't such a cow-dyke :/

Jasker Jasker : I'm a biological man. All transgender females (unless a VERY rare biological anomaly like true hermaphrodites and Kleinfelter's people with XXY chromosomes) are biological men. Facts don't care about your feelings - Ben Shapiro.

Incorrect. Trans females are females. You are a female. Don’t cut yourself down for these fools. So you have a dick well you’ve also got tits. You’re on hormones, what makes a man a man? What makes a woman a woman?

Calling yourself a man... shame.

• 3Bullshit
  • 2Cringe
  • 2Potato
Reactions: 7 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
The cringe reaction is simply inadequate to truly express how cringy this conversation is right now.

We need like a thermo-nuclear cringe reaction.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Incorrect. Trans females are females. You are a female. Don’t cut yourself down for these fools. So you have a dick well you’ve also got tits. You’re on hormones, what makes a man a man? What makes a woman a woman?

Calling yourself a man... shame.
I could argue my soul is that of a female or my "inner" self is a female, but that kinda isn't what "biological" means, is it?

Just because I like living in reality instead of being like other utterly illogical trannies like this trainwreck...

....doesn't mean I'm cutting myself down for anyone here. A lot of these knuckleheads will hate me no matter what I do or say here... who gives a shit? There's a reason I've been banned from several tranny forums before I really started posting here as me post-transition, and it wasn't for posting my dick on said forums, put it that way.

I like facts, not making up my own facts to suit myself.

• 2Hodjing
  • 1Cringe

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Amod Amod why did you nerf our Twitter but keep letting this GRiNDR continue? Its all fun and games til someone takes a poz load.

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

I can put up with a lot, but putting Lena Dunham in even a quasi-positive light?!?

It's taking all of my restraint not to do anything to you right now
giphy.gif

• 5Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Jasker

Yellow Officer Title

I think you’re the only interesting one around. Hodj is a neck beard bitch and Foler is locked in the closet. I dunno you’re the man I guess.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 users

Jasker

Yellow Officer Title
I could argue my soul is that of a female or my "inner" self is a female, but that kinda isn't what "biological" means, is it?

Just because I like living in reality instead of being like other utterly illogical trannies like this trainwreck...

....doesn't mean I'm cutting myself down for anyone here. A lot of these knuckleheads will hate me no matter what I do or say here... who gives a shit? There's a reason I've been banned from several tranny forums before I really started posting here as me post-transition, and it wasn't for posting my dick on said forums, put it that way.

I like facts, not making up my own facts to suit myself.

If you take estrogen and have boobs you’re a female. If you identify as a female that is what you are.

• 3Picard
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Potato
Reactions: 5 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Vanessa's attention seeking/responses and the forum's obsession with him (intentionally provoking said responses) is like some twisted form of the scorpion and the frog fable where it's two scorpions trying to ride eachother across the river, repeatedly stinging eachother. We need to harness this shit to power some sort of perpetual motion machine.

Jasker Jasker If you're actually for real: Please seek professional help. This is a genuine suggestion and not meant in a dickish manner.

• 3Worf
  • 1Hodjing

Jasker

Yellow Officer Title
Jasker Jasker If you're actually for real: Please seek professional help. This is a genuine suggestion and not meant in a dickish manner.

I’m actually posting this from my psychiatrists office, whom I see daily.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Hodjing

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Jasker is like Foler if Foler were a literal faggot not a metaphorical one.

• 3Worf
  • 1Hodjing
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.