Are You Team Taylor or Team Kim?

Are You Team Taylor or Team Kim?

• Total voters

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
People immediately go to the "lack of self control" argument when talking about fat people but it takes a lot of work to train yourself to keep eating long after you're full.

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

trex

Queen Bee
There are different kinds of self control, and you lack the self control to think before you talk. Also, people can be gross looking without being obese. Case in point, you.

Confirmed fat.

Didn't say people can only be gross if they're fat. We're shaming to all kinds of people that we think are different from us. Drug addicts, bad parents, poor people, the list could go on forever. I think deep down we all shame the people we want to believe ourselves could never be -- and also probably what we're most afraid of being. #shitjustgotreal

• 3Jew
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
So I just found out Kim was robbed of 5million in jewelry. Pretty lucrative hold up. I'm sure she has security, how did this happen and why are you walking around with 5 million in jewelry like an asshole?

• 1Jew

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Probably had her friends put on masks and "rob" her so she can scam the insurance money from it.

• 1Jew

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Seriously, thinking about this some more:

How did the robbers know which hotel she was staying in?
How did 5 dudes in masks enter the hotel and walk to her room without any staff or other guests noticing?
How did they know which room she was in?
How did they enter her room? Did they have a key or did she open her door for some random dudes wearing masks?
How come her bodyguard wasn't with her?
How did they do such a shitty job on tying her up that she was able to get free a few minutes after they left?

I believe I've cracked the case bros.

KIM K WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!

• 1Jew

trex

Queen Bee
Seriously, thinking about this some more:

How did the robbers know which hotel she was staying in?
How did 5 dudes in masks enter the hotel and walk to her room without any staff or other guests noticing?
How did they know which room she was in?
How did they enter her room? Did they have a key or did she open her door for some random dudes wearing masks?
How come her bodyguard wasn't with her?
How did they do such a shitty job on tying her up that she was able to get free a few minutes after they left?

I believe I've cracked the case bros.

KIM K WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!

Duh. Good job turning on the news and reporting your findings as your own ideas...

• 1Jew

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Hey the only news I had heard about it was a 30 sec blurb on the radio last week saying 5 dudes in masks had robbed her and tied her up. But you're right, I wasn't the first person to think of this:

Cops suspect Kim Kardashian armed robbery to be ‘an inside job’ as the reality star and hubby Kayne West are pictured arriving back in US

Police suspect the five Eastern European robbers had inside help from the star’s security team allowing them to storm into her apartment posed as police officers and steal almost £9million worth of goods.

• 1Jew

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I had a dream last night where Mariah took a huge dump in Taylor's mouth

• 1Nationalist
  • 1Jew
  • 1Worf

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
1478830794112.jpg

• 1Jew
  • 1Nationalist
  • 1Like

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
^^^
. . . .keep a man, you say.

I think there's a few things you might need to know here.

Hint:

uTltPru.jpg

• 1Jew
  • 1Haram
  • 1Triggered
Reactions: 4 users