4Ep5R2A.jpg

• 4Like
  • 2Haram
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 6 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
it appears that the prostitute is yet again available. Now, who's gonna take one for the team

• 1Bullshit
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 1 users

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So....maybe more kim k videos will be appear "out there"

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
You mean like these five major stories the media could blissfully ignore while focusing on this shit?
5 Stories the Media Ignored While Reporting on the Kim Kardashian Robbery
Are we going to get one of these for every goddamn paparazzi story now? There was just one for Kaepernik, and Brangelina, and I'm sure tons of others. It isn't like they ONLY report on these fucking stories. Sure, they focus on them too much, and I fucking hate that they even give them time in the first place, but the conspiracy bullshit is driving me even more nuts. Are you saying people can't find these other news stories anywhere? If they aren't smack dab on the front page of a news site people are incapable of finding it?

• 1Like
  • 1Jew

trex

Queen Bee
Wish I could talk to the Rob & Chyna show Amods and request they change the title of the show to Rob Cries About How Fat He Is.

Almost makes me feel bad about all the fat shaming I do. Almost. He is so depressed about how fat he is and what he looks like. Why doesn't he stop eating garbage? Fat people, man. No comprende.

• 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Wish I could talk to the Rob & Chyna show Amods and request they change the title of the show to Rob Cries About How Fat He Is.

Almost makes me feel bad about all the fat shaming I do. Almost. He is so depressed about how fat he is and what he looks like. Why doesn't he stop eating garbage? Fat people, man. No comprende.
Why do people fat shame?

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
Here comes Izo with the dumb question. Because they're gross looking and have no self control.
There are different kinds of self control, and you lack the self control to think before you talk. Also, people can be gross looking without being obese. Case in point, you.

• 2Worf