Ark: Survival Evolved

Fidlen

Lord Nagafen Raider
Rerolled server starting over if anyone has been looking to play with forum folks. It will reset tonight and should be operational Friday, 11/4/16. Currently there are about 5-7 of us playing on the server. We will be running the Center map with the following mods;

Server ID: 76.164.226.242:27060

Ark Remastered (total conversion)
Omnicular
Structures Plus
Scorched Earth: Tabula Rasa (add Scorched earth units to vanilla
Teleport Pads

Looking to join a new server. Is there any increases to Tame/EXP etc? If so what are they?

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
Tamed are 10x faster, exp is 2x - there are also exp potions if you don't enjoy the leveling aspect

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
The server took a dive due to too many dino spawns. I've gotten it sort of fixed, but the scorched earth units poofed and I had to remove the balance evolved mod. Testing out Ark Comes Alive as a replacement

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Picked this up on sale today. Not sure what I'm getting into here

It will devour a few months of your life, and then you'll plateau and stop playing cold turkey. But the ride is worth it.

I've got 645 hours in this game and that was May to August.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Any server recommendation for a beginner? How's single player?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
Been spending a ton of hours on the map of Skies of Nazca. It has a sunray/bloom issue right now he is working on but the map is the best of 9 I've tried imo. Roraima and Thieves Island is also great.
Been toying with wooden bridges, light controller and most of all Castles/Keeps and Forts.

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
I've watched a few streamers play on the Nazca map and it seemed cool. Initially the server will be fairly vanilla so we don't end up with too much mod bloat and server patching everytime there's a minor update

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Ugh I dunno if I can afford to let this game consume my life again.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Does this game really have an expansion available for purchase while it's still in Early Access? That is hilarious to me.

Oldbased

> Than U
And if it is still on sale it is like $6 atm. Oh noes mah expansion!
The game is like half price of most shit 30 hour games these days and I have 1200 hours in ARK now. I'd say the $50 bucks I spent on it initially and eventually expansion is well worth it.
Sort of like Rust that I got for $10 and have 1700 hours in.

Superhiro

Silver Knight of the Realm

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
The early access tag is pretty much meaningless anyhow. It's been a year since I bought Ark, and I would say it was more complete at the time I bought it than many games when they "release." I don't know if Ark will ever release, what does that even mean at this point?