Arknights

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Current roster. Looks like I need to invest in Hoshi, Warfarin, Shirayuki, few other decently ranked?

8DE0504F-6A01-47F3-962F-DF595CE7AB70.png
2DDB1505-27AF-448B-B37D-477123CCBB4C.png

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Was able to do GT-2 last night (after realizing I never finished through 1-10 to unlock it). Can probably squeeze GT-3 out but am not sure right now. When I get back to the house I’ll post a roster. I only ever did 1 10x pull on the Silver Ash banner and did not get him. Have enough Orinite or whatever for another 10x pull. Hopefully can get some tips from y’all.

Honestly, every banner is worth pulling for the guaranteed 5*(unless you already have many of the 5* and/or 6* from the banner. I have Shining and Saria. So, I won't be pulling their banner). If you have enough headhunting passes saved up, I'd pull one at a time until you get the guaranteed 5*. You might get lucky and get it on the first pull, saving you x9 orundum/HH passes. Once you get the 5* or 6* from a banner, save your HH passes and Orundum, because Ch'en is coming soon and she's a 10/10 in terms of whaleability. Look at this bitches E2 ability...

She's just straight busted. Also, if you haven't been doing it already, use that above website to determine which selections you should be making for recruitment. Some characters can only be pulled from recruitment passes (new units aren't in the recruitment pool yet, be aware of that).

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I just bought out the leveling passes from event to take my Hoshi, Warfarin, Shirayuki, Jessica, Plume, Fang up time max level in hopes of doing GT-3 and moving forward a bit. Still no luck. May save up for some mats to upgrade a couple of those to E1. Still got like 1200 sanity.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Current roster. Looks like I need to invest in Hoshi, Warfarin, Shirayuki, few other decently ranked?
Definitely invest in Warfarin. She's one of the best healers, honestly. Her 1st skill is amazing at healing crazy amounts of damage and her E1 ability can let you do some crazy ass DPS.

Matoimaru is a great guard and probably who you should invest in from a guard standpoint. Definitely invest in Hoshi and Beagle as your tanks (get a Cuora asap from the shop voucher shop, she's a beast. Replace Beagle with her when you get her). Warfarin and Myrrh as your healers, but I'd get Gavial to replace Myrrh as soon as you can from the credit store. Istina is somebody you can invest in, as you'll need a slower for some areas/maps. However, those maps are few and far between in current content, so you can invest in her slowly. Plume is an awesome guard, but get Grani from the event (she's an upgraded Plume)and swap over to her. Scavenger can be your second vanguard until you get Courier from the credit shop. Once you do, swap over to him. Invest in Kroos and Jessica as your single-target phys DPS, but you could probably sub in Shirayuki in place of Jessica on most maps (you'll need AoE DPS and Shira is a beast because she does phys + arts damage with ability). Definitely invest in Lava as your AOE arts DPS because she's super cheap and a solid unit (same with 12F). You won't really replace her until you get a Gitano, Skyfire, or Ifrit. Definitely invest in Amiya as she's probably the best single-target arts DPS until Eyja (although I think Nightmare is way underrated - she's basically a way more versatile Amiya).

That should get you off to a solid start. I'd put Savage on the back burner as she's very, very average.

• 1Like

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I tried this because I'm a sucker for Tower Defense games. Farming the event stage 5 with a mishmash of 3-5*'s the one 6 star I got. I can probably get stage 6 if I tinker with strategy/team makeup long enough. I just got a team of elite 1 level 40's, need to pick one more to have a full 8. Two of each class or so. I don't remember their names, the 6 star is the healer from the current banner. I hate rerolling and I kinda don't like gacha games anymore so I just went with whatever they gave me. Of course I got sucked back in so I fired up an old copy of Nox so I don't toast my new phone. I like that it doesn't require you to have OP characters to progress. An even spread of the right classes leveled up and some strategy works.

• 1Like

sukik

Here's my current go to team and the rest of my roster. I'll swap out the last two spots if I need something different. Not really happy with Matterhorn so he'll probably be subed for one of my other defenders.

Screenshot_20200207-163236.jpgScreenshot_20200207-163257.jpgScreenshot_20200207-163312.jpgScreenshot_20200207-163318.jpg

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Here's my current go to team and the rest of my roster. I'll swap out the last two spots if I need something different. Not really happy with Matterhorn so he'll probably be subed for one of my other defenders.

View attachment 248013View attachment 248014View attachment 248015View attachment 248016
Your team is solid, but I'd get Cuora asap and replace Beagle with her. Matterhorn isn't amazing, but he's solid. I'd also start investing in Shirayuki and Lappland (she's good as fuck). You should also start working on Silence. She's much better than Ansel/Hibiscus. Midnight isn't a bad investment as he's kind of a poor man's SilverAsh and since he's 3*, he's super cheap to E1.

• 1Like

Iadien

Silver Knight of the Realm
add me if you want, F2P player, but I have SilverAsh and some other decent ones

Jase#5367

Last edited:

sukik

Mine is Sukik#0614.
Your team is solid, but I'd get Cuora asap and replace Beagle with her. Matterhorn isn't amazing, but he's solid. I'd also start investing in Shirayuki and Lappland (she's good as fuck). You should also start working on Silence. She's much better than Ansel/Hibiscus. Midnight isn't a bad investment as he's kind of a poor man's SilverAsh and since he's 3*, he's super cheap to E1.
Part of my current mix of three *'s was from having deployment point point problems so I paired a slow deploy 4/5* with a faster deploy time unit(ones I had with maxed potential). I don't think it's as much of a problem now since I've started using vanguards better. And Grani has been great for early dp generation.

Just pulled Firewatch, looks pretty nice.

Molten Core Raider
Ive made real good progress, Ive cleared all six of the event stages and bought out about half the event shop, but cant get that three star on stage 6. I either load up dps too much on one side for Bob and something slips through on the other side, or i try to keep things even to handle all the small stuff and Bob gets out.

sukik

I can get 2 stars on 6 but I don't have the dps to finish off bob. Plenty of time left to finish clearing the even store so I don't really feel rushed. I think I'm halfway done already

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Don't forget that Bob paths around the back area, before going into the blue zone. So, you can kill him on the second pass if your DPS isn't quite high enough. It can also help to throw up a slower+high single-target arts damage dealer on the left sides, as that's where he'll path first. Plus, the slower helps deal with any wraiths that try to sneak by.

Molten Core Raider
The problem Im having is during his first pass, he's bulldozing his way through my vanguards/tanks on the right side and things are slipping by. I think Im still too reliant on snipers for this fight and I need to go level up another caster.

edit- got it finally, but I guess it was luck more than skill. Auto play seems to fail as many times as it clears it, so I guess Ill stick with farming map 5

Last edited:

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The problem Im having is during his first pass, he's bulldozing his way through my vanguards/tanks on the right side and things are slipping by. I think Im still too reliant on snipers for this fight and I need to go level up another caster.

edit- got it finally, but I guess it was luck more than skill. Auto play seems to fail as many times as it clears it, so I guess Ill stick with farming map 5

Yeah, he does the same on my auto-play, but on his second pass I bottleneck him with Cuora and her second skill. She actually takes several hits while my arts damage dealers pound on him. You definitely need to level up arts damage dealers as they are vital to a lot of stages in current content.

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, for sure. Right now my arts damage comes from Eyjafjalla and Angelina. I need to work up another one, but I have trouble overcoming my prejudice against low rank units. I know three stars can be successful in this game, but Im afraid of dumping a ton of resources into one, then getting a 5* or something.

Guess Amiya is probably my best option, my other arts users are Lava, Haze, Orchid, Earthspirit, and Steward

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
3* are so damn cheap that dumping "resources" into them isn't really a thing. The only real resource sink is E2ing units and that should be saved for only a select few(mostly 6*, but a few 4* and 5* are good enough to justify it).

Eyja is top tier and probably one of the top 3 or 4 units. Definitely get her leveled and promoted. Amiya is a great option and she's even solid as a potential E2. Lava is great, especially if you don't have other AoE arts options. Angelina can be good, but her mechanics are a little bit niche. You can put Earthspirit and Orchid on the back-burner. Although, Orchid is the cheap man's option because she's a 3* and takes little investment for the few instances you need a slower.

Last edited:

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Kirun Kirun did you ever make a suggestion for the new player Operator Exchange Voucher? I don’t have any of them so won’t count as a token.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Kirun Kirun did you ever make a suggestion for the new player Operator Exchange Voucher? I don’t have any of them so won’t count as a token.

Honestly, it kinda depends on what your operator pool looks like. Silence is probably the best overall choice, but if you already have badass healers like Ptilopsis and Warfarin, you're better off with somebody like Projekt Red or Pramanix. If you want to drop some screenshots of your operator pool, I can make a suggestion.

Nightrun

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'm no pro but I beat all the content using eyjaf pramanix istina exusaiai and some 3 star healers/defenders. Pramanix is soo under rated.

Question though

Worth grinding eyjafjalla tokens for potential? I'll e2 her when event is over got everything but the tokens ready

Gator

Molten Core Raider
I just downloaded this a few hours ago and working my way through the tutorial. Just unlocked the base building. Any tips for a newb?

Sent out a few friend requests. Mine is Vatic#8639