Arknights

Gator

Molten Core Raider
No, I didn't even know that cheese existed. I spent 3600 Orundun for the 10roll and pulled two 6 stars on the 9th and 10th roll. Was just wondering if doing 10 more rolls of that banner would be worth it or save my Orundun for another banner but they cost 6000 I think

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Will they add more stuff to the store when they add the new event stages or is what we have now everything?

This is it. The new stages just add the additional chance at OP for 3 starring the stage and the token/dorm rewards.

Speaking of your Cuora, how long did it take you to get the currency to pick her up? I’ve skipped the campaign and only tried to do dailies as I can while farming event and only have 20 purchase certificates.

Bro, you have to farm the Tough Siege (AP 1-5) stages in the supplies section of combat. They are the giant, red, "purchase certificate" icon - you can't miss them. The section is available on Mon/Thu/Sat/Sun.

The Exclusive Headhunter service (Green Banner), should I buy all 20 rolls or only do the first 10 to get the 5&6 star characters?

Completely up to you. If you're F2P, I'd recommend using Headhunting passes until you get the 5* or 6*. That saves you a lot of Orundum as you have a shot to get it on the first pull. I save all of my HH passes specifically for this. I usually pick off the 5* or 6* from every banner, unless it's a banner where I already have most/all of the featured units (I didn't roll on the Saria banner, for instance).

Was just wondering if doing 10 more rolls of that banner would be worth it or save my Orundun for another banner but they cost 6000 I think

I'd really, really encourage you to save your Orundum so that you can go absolutely ham when the Ch'en banner comes out. She's a 10/10 from a whaleability standpoint. She's probably even more busted than SilverAsh, tbh.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I saw that after posting lol. So tunnel visioned in the event I hadn’t even bothered looking at the other battle screens 😂

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Kirun Kirun Ok, I think I'm ready to start investing heavy into my squad so I can tackle GT-3 and above. How does this look? I know I'm weak on Defense but was planning on farming credits for Cuora. I also haven't used my voucher (Silence, Red, Pramanix, Liskam) so who do you think from that would be a good fit for the team?
Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_2.png

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
You only have 1 vanguard which might cause issues. Fang + Vanilla are awesome for early DP cost boosters because of his passive and her active. I’m not familiar with Vigna though. Otherwise I’d say you’re good to go. Beagle is awesome and Noir should be passable I’d think until you pulled someone else.

Also I have my Beagle and Kroos at E1 bc the were 3* it was cheap. Just remember they go back to level one so you need battle records ready to bump them back up..

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Oh yea, forgot I left Dobermann in there. She should be out and Fang in. Vigna is a better Plume.
Edit: I also have Courier, Scavenger, or Vanilla that can replace Fang if they are better options.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I don’t know from a base stat perspective between Fang or Van they’re both very similar with Fang having more DEF, but Fang’s ability is automatic where’s you have to manually activate here’s so require’s a little more micro (unless there’s a way to make it auto?). That’s also without E1. Vanilla goes up +2 DP cost whereas Fang goes up +1.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Kirun Kirun Ok, I think I'm ready to start investing heavy into my squad so I can tackle GT-3 and above. How does this look? I know I'm weak on Defense but was planning on farming credits for Cuora. I also haven't used my voucher (Silence, Red, Pramanix, Liskam) so who do you think from that would be a good fit for the team?
Dobermann is awful. Invest in Matoimaru as your guard instead. Courier is another good investment and you won't really replace him until you get a Zima. Even then, he still has his uses.

Based on your healer situation, I'd probably drop your token on Silence. She's an awesome healer and her E1 drone skill allows you to 1 healer a lot of maps or put down crazy heal throughput on maps that require it. She's great and super versatile. Shining is a great healer and gets amazing with her E2, but she's more a healer that is needed in later content - her +def stuff is overkill on most current content. She's a better alternative than Ansel in most cases though.

Beagle will serve you well for a really long time and pairs well with Cuora once you get her. Plus, she's very cheap. Gummy is a better option once you get her E1 though. Noir is a really cheap investment and can get you through a lot of early game content and stages that require mass defenders.

Jessica is kinda meh and Kroos is a much better investment. But, there are many stages where you'll need multiple Snipers. So, she isn't too terrible to invest in, but I'd focus most of your exp tickets on Exusiai and Kroos.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Giving this another go since you all keep bumping the thread!

This is what I have after 2 days and doing all the guaranteed 5* pulls with the free currency:

Screenshot_20200213-093610_Arknights.jpg

Anything that isn't lv1 is on my team. I know that I need another healer but I'm waiting on Gavial from the friend shop. Is this good?

Bottleneck at the moment is getting enough cash to level everyone up, I'm just grinding the 2nd exp ticket stage. I feel like there must be a better way?

I don't feel very powerful, I'm just good enough to clear the 3rd event stage to get the free Grani.

I need friends quite badly, my username is Kristof#3026

Last edited:

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>

This is what I have after 2 days and doing all the guaranteed 5* pulls with the free currency:

View attachment 248894

Anything that isn't lv1 is on my team. I know that I need another healer but I'm waiting on Gavial from the friend shop. Is this good?

Bottleneck at the moment is getting enough cash to level everyone up, I'm just grinding the 2nd exp ticket stage. I feel like there must be a better way?

I don't feel very powerful, I'm just good enough to clear the 3rd event stage to get the free Grani.

Grind the 3rd event stage, there’s like 300k worth of L$ in exchange for bounty tokens not to mention the other resources like Battle Records, etc. Almost everything is 2x as efficient as grinding the normal farming level I believe.

Plus you have Silver so you’re pretty much set 😂

I feel like “powerful” in this game comes down more to your Tower Defense strategy than it does a huge OP 6* line up. Going from not being able to clear a stage to three start auto deploying using the same units or tweaking 1-2 here and there feels good. Of course a max SilverAsh solo’ing levels is a little different.

There are a lot of suggestions in this thread about which 2, 3, and 4* are extremely good so don’t overlook those.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Grind the 3rd event stage, there’s like 300k worth of L$ in exchange for bounty tokens not to mention the other resources like Battle Records, etc. Almost everything is 2x as efficient as grinding the normal farming level I believe.

Plus you have Silver so you’re pretty much set 😂

I feel like “powerful” in this game comes down more to your Tower Defense strategy than it does a huge OP 6* line up. Going from not being able to clear a stage to three start auto deploying using the same units or tweaking 1-2 here and there feels good. Of course a max SilverAsh solo’ing levels is a little different.

There are a lot of suggestions in this thread about which 2, 3, and 4* are extremely good so don’t overlook those.
That's great advice thanks! I used a tier list to work out which 4* to put into the team and it seemed like my 5* are better than the common 4* units people use?

How is SilverAsh overpowered?

I noticed he is a ranged melee attacker, so I can put him behind Cuora and he still attacks and blocks if nessesary too. However I'm not getting insane DPS.

Is it his elite 1, elite 2 or skill upgrades I should be going for?

I tried the stage to get elite upgrade tokens two days ago and got crushed, hopefully I can do it today.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I’m not sure honestly but based on this post it seems you should prioritize him:

If you guys have Silverash, prioritize getting him to E2 and 7+ skill level. He's the most OP unit in the game. Most 6* in general don't really shine until they get their S3, some are good with S2 like Exu though.

I focused so hard on the event I’ve only just now even looked at any of the material farming stages, etc so not sure about all the chip stages and what-not yet.

Nightrun

Golden Knight of the Realm
Got the event shop cleared minus a few furniture I got with drops. That last stage is crazy! Might e2 my eyja and try again in a few days

Iadien

Silver Knight of the Realm

Looks good, only thing I would suggest is adding fang and maybe kroos for early game.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
That's great advice thanks! I used a tier list to work out which 4* to put into the team and it seemed like my 5* are better than the common 4* units people use?

How is SilverAsh overpowered?

I noticed he is a ranged melee attacker, so I can put him behind Cuora and he still attacks and blocks if nessesary too. However I'm not getting insane DPS.

Is it his elite 1, elite 2 or skill upgrades I should be going for?

I tried the stage to get elite upgrade tokens two days ago and got crushed, hopefully I can do it today.

Depending on the tier list, most of them are garbage and don't take into account specific/niche uses. So, a lot of units are listed a lot better/worse than they actually are. Those tier lists also don't factor in unit DP cost, which can literally be the difference between you dropping down a unit in time and a unit escaping. This game does a great job with forcing you to mix rarities, abilities, unit type, etc.

Silverdad, like a lot of 6* operators, isn't really WTF!? until his E2 skill. E2 is what makes him completely busted. It increases his attack range to stupid, he attacks up to 3 targets simultaneously, and gains +110% atk for the cost of -70% defense. He essentially turns into an extremely broken ranged unit. Prior to that, he's just a really solid 2 block guard.

Iadien

Silver Knight of the Realm
Agreed, those tier lists are okay, but they don't seem to consider a lot of things, early game especially. You can beat the stages with mostly 2-3 star units if you plan shit out properly.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I used almost all 30 practice tickets today on 3-4 and FINALLY found an opening that worked and got a 3* auto deploy team. But it was fun going through the iterations and seeing it work.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Finally 3-starred GT-HX-3 normal mode for the OP and rewards. Now I just need to finish the challenge modes. Beat GT-HX-1 fairly easily, but GT-HX-2 is being a real pain in the dick. I 3-starred it on a practice mode, but fucking Big Adam keeps just barely escaping on every run since. I've now wasted almost as much stamina as the OP would restore - feelsbadman. I think I might need to E2 Shirayuki for the increased range/damage.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Gator

Molten Core Raider
I have GT3-4 on farm now. Now I need to invest in my team again to get them to the next level for GT-5.