Arknights

Chris

Potato del Grande
I've got like 1/3 of the tokens for Saria and I don't have a healing defender, any way to get the tokens fast?

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I've got like 1/3 of the tokens for Saria and I don't have a healing defender, any way to get the tokens fast?

$$$$$$ whale it up. I'm honestly more annoyed I blew my chance to snag Saria than that fucking top operator ticket I wasted

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
You can get a pile of yellow cert tokens by completing Annihilation I and II stages. Other than that, the only way to get yellow certs is by pulling 5* and higher units, and/or trading in 5*+ dupe tokens.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
I'm torn between another day of mindless farming gt-6 and actually working in e2 for my silverdaddy and e1 my skadi. Zzz

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I quit the event and worked on getting my 2-4-3 base set up so the Battle Records would start flowing. XP is my biggest barrier at the moment. Which brings up, is it wrong to prefer farming LS-4 rather than LS-5? I get all 4 types of records which means less possibility of wasting XP when leveling up? There’s also the issue of not being able to do LS-5 though on Auto Deploy lol.

Got 14k Orundum saved and 70 Prime. Could try for a Saria or just wait til next banner / event and see if the Ch’en comes up.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I quit the event and worked on getting my 2-4-3 base set up so the Battle Records would start flowing. XP is my biggest barrier at the moment. Which brings up, is it wrong to prefer farming LS-4 rather than LS-5? I get all 4 types of records which means less possibility of wasting XP when leveling up? There’s also the issue of not being able to do LS-5 though on Auto Deploy lol.

Got 14k Orundum saved and 70 Prime. Could try for a Saria or just wait til next banner / event and see if the Ch’en comes up.

LS-5 is way more efficient. Like, 20-50% more efficient at times - I'd try to get a team that can auto it asap.

LS-4 is 160-240xp/sanity, but LS-5 is a fixed 246xp/sanity minimum. The only place where the disparity is a lot closer is LS-3 vs. LS-4. Also, CE-5 is only around 10% more efficient than CE-4. So, if you need to farm LMD, not being able to clear CE-5 yet isn't as massive of a sanity waste like it is with EXP tickets.

Did you already get your guaranteed 5*+ from the Saria banner? If not, it might be worth using any HH passes you have in hopes that you rip that out in a short number of pulls. If you've already pulled your guaranteed 5*, you probably want to wait for Ch'en. The only caveat to that is that while Ch'en looks extremely likely as the next operator/event, it's not 100% guaranteed yet I don't think (but, Chen involves new storyline and the release of Chapter 5, so it's about 98% certain at this point). Additionally, Saria is really fucking good/useful.

I'd base it on your operator situation. Saria is probably in the top 3-4 of current operators (even including Ch'en). If you have really solid DPS units and are in a bad tank/healer situation, Saria is worth whaling for. Otherwise, save for Ch'en.

I fucking hate farming GT-5/GT-6, but after the break yesterday to work on my base a little bit and getting Nightmare E1-50, it's back to the boring grind. I hate that these stages are so damn efficient! I also freed up 6 friend slots if anybody still needs some - SecondStage#6462

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
LS-5 is way more efficient. Like, 20-50% more efficient at times - I'd try to get a team that can auto it asap.

LS-4 is 160-240xp/sanity, but LS-5 is a fixed 246xp/sanity minimum. The only place where the disparity is a lot closer is LS-3 vs. LS-4. Also, CE-5 is only around 10% more efficient than CE-4. So, if you need to farm LMD, not being able to clear CE-5 yet isn't as massive of a sanity waste like it is with EXP tickets.

Did you already get your guaranteed 5*+ from the Saria banner? If not, it might be worth using any HH passes you have in hopes that you rip that out in a short number of pulls. If you've already pulled your guaranteed 5*, you probably want to wait for Ch'en. The only caveat to that is that while Ch'en looks extremely likely as the next operator/event, it's not 100% guaranteed yet I don't think (but, Chen involves new storyline and the release of Chapter 5, so it's about 98% certain at this point). Additionally, Saria is really fucking good/useful.

I'd base it on your operator situation. Saria is probably in the top 3-4 of current operators (even including Ch'en). If you have really solid DPS units and are in a bad tank/healer situation, Saria is worth whaling for. Otherwise, save for Ch'en.

I fucking hate farming GT-5/GT-6, but after the break yesterday to work on my base a little bit and getting Nightmare E1-50, it's back to the boring grind. I hate that these stages are so damn efficient! I also freed up 6 friend slots if anybody still needs some - SecondStage#6462

Yeah it took all 10 pulls on that banner and the 5* was Platinum. Pulled a couple of good tokens also though and got Perfumer whose talent seems crazy, 3% of ATK per second heal to all allies? Regardless of range?

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Yeah it took all 10 pulls on that banner and the 5* was Platinum. Pulled a couple of good tokens also though and got Perfumer whose talent seems crazy, 3% of ATK per second heal to all allies? Regardless of range?

Perfumer is badass, I'm jealous. Her and Ptilopsis are probably my two most wanted units right now.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I've got a ton of the good units (I dropped $60 yesterday and snagged a Saria) but my most used and probable MVP is fucking Kroos man. Cheap, and fully maxed out she's a great little unit.

Excited to continue story this week but I'm going to have to self control with the Ch'en banner. She seems amazing, but I've already got Ashe, Eyja, Ifrit, Texas, Zima, Lappland, Specter et al so not really hurting for DPS. What I really want is a new sniper. Kroos and Blue Poison (plus Provence, whose range is really crap) are all I have. Would love to get a Meteorite.

I've also got a strong pool of healers but struggling to choose who to work on. I've maxed out Perfumer and she's a great little healer. I also have Nightingale, Warfarin and Shining. Currently running Nightingale and Perfumer as they both aoe heal but thinking Warfarin might be better.

For tanks, Saria has replaced Liskarm and I still roll with Cuora in every team as she is just a tank beast.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I really like my Warfarin. She’s carried me through quite a bit. Might replace Myrrh with Perfumer. Having Warfarin, Myrrh, Gavial, Perfumer, and Silence feels like I’m pretty well covered there.

Ptilopsis seems to have a lot of potential from Recruitment tags. She’s seems to always come up on mine. Granted haven’t ever actually recruited her yet.

Going to pump some resources in to Cuora but think it is going to take investing some more in to my cheap Vanguards to get LS-5 down. That opening is just crazy and I see the end gets bonkers also.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I've got a ton of the good units (I dropped $60 yesterday and snagged a Saria) but my most used and probable MVP is fucking Kroos man. Cheap, and fully maxed out she's a great little unit.

Excited to continue story this week but I'm going to have to self control with the Ch'en banner. She seems amazing, but I've already got Ashe, Eyja, Ifrit, Texas, Zima, Lappland, Specter et al so not really hurting for DPS. What I really want is a new sniper. Kroos and Blue Poison (plus Provence, whose range is really crap) are all I have. Would love to get a Meteorite.

I've also got a strong pool of healers but struggling to choose who to work on. I've maxed out Perfumer and she's a great little healer. I also have Nightingale, Warfarin and Shining. Currently running Nightingale and Perfumer as they both aoe heal but thinking Warfarin might be better.

For tanks, Saria has replaced Liskarm and I still roll with Cuora in every team as she is just a tank beast.

Warfarin is a fucking badass, definitely invest in her. Her and Ptilopsis make an absolutely fucking disgusting support team - their talents are both so good.

Shining and Nightingale are both a side of the same coin (one does phys, one does magic), but they just aren't really necessary for current content. I shelved Shining for now, after using her extensively for testing.

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Man, you guys hyping up Saria so I dropped 10 HH tickets to hopefully snag her. No luck, I didn't pull a five star until the last HH and it was Blue Poison. Oh well, at least I can replace Kroos and my snipers are done. I have Exuslai at E1 already.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Man, you guys hyping up Saria so I dropped 10 HH tickets to hopefully snag her. No luck, I didn't pull a five star until the last HH and it was Blue Poison. Oh well, at least I can replace Kroos and my snipers are done. I have Exuslai at E1 already.

Exusiai is the 6* replacement for Kroos. They basically have the same skill. Blue Poison fills a different niche, but she's still badass as shit. Her skill 2 gives you crazy utility. She's probably my 2nd most wanted sniper unit after Exusiai.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Kroos has been my sole early deploy dps along with a couple vanguards. Maybe I should add another to my lineup. everything else is like 16-18+

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Her and Jessica have been my early snipers. Shuri is for later. Not even sure who else I have that is like 10 cost or so.

Gator

Molten Core Raider
I'm thinking Blue Poison should help me out a lot with her AoE and Arts Damage. My only AoE is Lava

Aazrael

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I'm using Exusiai and Platinum as snipers. Platinum range can be nice but maybe Blue Poison is better?

Molten Core Raider
The issue Im running into is I've leveled up so many 5* and 6* units that Im too DP starved in the early parts of a fight and cant get units out quick enough. I should be able to do LS-5 with the firepower Ive got, but Im losing out cause it's still on the bench waiting when I need them on the field. Gonna have to level up some lower starred units I think for the early parts of the fight.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I'm using Exusiai and Platinum as snipers. Platinum range can be nice but maybe Blue Poison is better?

They fill different roles, honestly. Platinum is great on maps where she can stay out long enough to get her range extension up and touch areas you wouldn't normally be able to hit. But, if another row of range doesn't get you into range of sniping/taking potshots, she's a bit of a waste. Blue Poison is a pseudo AoE unit (that is significantly cheaper to deploy by comparison) that has some solid incidental arts damage to help against units with heavy DEF. Her poison can also be nice to pick off a unit that just barely escapes your blockers.

The issue Im running into is I've leveled up so many 5* and 6* units that Im too DP starved in the early parts of a fight and cant get units out quick enough. I should be able to do LS-5 with the firepower Ive got, but Im losing out cause it's still on the bench waiting when I need them on the field. Gonna have to level up some lower starred units I think for the early parts of the fight.

If you're DP starved for units, it's likely you aren't using enough Vanguards or aren't using your Vanguards properly. My entire team is 5* or 6* units besides Gavial (I got dicked on healers. If I ever get a Warfarin and/or Ptilopsis, Gavial is going bye-bye) and Cuora and I don't ever really have to sub in 3* for cost anymore (I obviously did when it was all I had for certain roles).

Molten Core Raider
Entirely possible. Texas and Grani are my usual vanguard line-up, but I did begin work on Courier today, maybe I need to start using him over one of the other two, or drop someone for him.