Arknights

Chris

Potato del Grande
I E2ed 3 United without farming red certificate. Not sure where I got them all. Had to farm them today for ejafjallas chips.
I think they were in the event that just closed, I didn't know what they were so didn't get them :/

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Hmm one rando pull this morning got me Efy. I'm probably set now. Silverdaddy, Efya, Saria, Angelina, nightingale, skadi and the other 6* healer... silent? Something. Guess I'll save up for a maybe chen. Finished my achieves for both annihilation. Feelsgoodman

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Are you guys still buying the pro packs? The lvl 40 one is 18 originite prime and can only imagine they get steeper from there.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Are you guys still buying the pro packs? The lvl 40 one is 18 originite prime and can only imagine they get steeper from there.
Yeah, I think you get the same amount of originum from the packs as the originite->originum conversion so it's the most efficient thing to use it on.

Gator

Molten Core Raider
F my luck! I always have horrible luck when it comes to gambling. Did 3 10 pulls on the new banner and ended up with a Shining, Silence, and Cliffheart dupe. I need every featured character other than Silence. Feels bad. The only good thing I got was Meteorite.

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Don't feel so bad after seeing this video. This guy allows Tectone on his account and its beyond whale status. I can't imagine how much money was wasted. It's comical and sad.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I hope watching that doesn’t taint my YouTube history. Has to, okay, be the, okay, most annoying, okay okay, fucker in the history, okay, of YouTube.

• 1Worf

Aazrael

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I have had really good luck in this game. Got a great start with 3 of the 6 stars and then really lucky on banners/recruit. Got almost enough to be able to buy Nightingale when she rotates into the shop.

This is my roster at the moment. I bet Chen will elude me to balance it out.

Screenshot_20200224-210603_Arknights.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Damn, nice.

I got tired of doing the $$$ /battle record grind for Silver’s E2 so went and pushed in to 4th story chapter in prep for new chapter. Also remembered my last Annihilation auto deploy was at 399 so fixed that one, hah.

One thing I need to fix is getting my operator rotation at least a little optimized with the Dormitory. Right now they’re refilling on different schedules and I can’t have the right ops in the right spots. Might sacrifice a day of factory / orders. Dunno need to map it out.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Gonna farm $ today to E2 my Eyja for my second E2. Then tomorrow it looks like Ch'en drops and chapter 5 stuff as well. The $ is my biggest annoyance right now, as E2'ing 6* is expensive as feck. Not sure who to focus on next, but was thinking one of my 5* guys like Texas or Lappland maybe. Have about 40 pulls ready for Ch'en, we'll see how lucky I get.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm just pulling till I get a 5 or 6 next banner. I did some extra pulls last time and got lucky, but I know that's not the norm. Eyja is probably going to be my first E2. I need to find the time to finish 4-10 before chapter 5 is released.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I started this game this last week and not sure if I love it or not. I don't know what I am doing really.

My two 6* at this point are Angelina and Shining.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Gonna farm $ today to E2 my Eyja for my second E2. Then tomorrow it looks like Ch'en drops and chapter 5 stuff as well. The $ is my biggest annoyance right now, as E2'ing 6* is expensive as feck. Not sure who to focus on next, but was thinking one of my 5* guys like Texas or Lappland maybe. Have about 40 pulls ready for Ch'en, we'll see how lucky I get.

I had 7HH passes and as is typical, I pull until I rip out the guaranteed 5*+. On my first fucking pull I get Eyja, who was probably my most wanted unit outside Warfarin/Ptilopsis. The last 6 HH pulls were absolute dogshit. So, I'm reluctant to rip a 10 pull as the only other unit I'd really love to have is Ifrit (have Silence and Lappland - could give a shit about the meme machine that is Mayer). I'm thinking of saving my 3ish 10pulls for Chen, but the other units on her banner are total junk if the rumors are true. I'll see what the banner has tomorrow and if the rumors prove true, I'll probably rip another 10, praying I land Ifrit.

In terms of other E2s, don't forget that THICC bitch Cuora. She's also relatively "easy" to E2. Saria also gets stupid at her E2 as well. Not so much because of the skill, but because of the talent.

Last edited:

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I had 7HH passes and as is typical, I pull until I rip out the guaranteed 5*+. On my first fucking pull I get Eyja, who was probably my most wanted unit outside Warfarin/Ptilopsis. The last 6 HH pulls were absolute dogshit. So, I'm reluctant to rip a 10 pull as the only other unit I'd really love to have is Ifrit (have Silence and Lappland - could give a shit about the meme machine that is Mayer). I'm thinking of saving my 3ish 10pulls for Chen, but the other units on her banner are total junk if the rumors are true. I'll see what the banner has tomorrow and if the rumors prove true, I'll probably rip another 10, praying I land Ifrit.

In terms of other E2s, don't forget that THICC bitch Cuora. She's also relatively "easy" to E2. Saria also gets stupid at her E2 as well. Not so much because of the skill, but because of the talent.

Cant look at the moment so will just ask. Warfrain, you pimped about her bcof E1/E2 skill or Talent? Her first skill is that double heal on <%50 I believe and the E1 skill does some ATK bonus at the expense of losing %hp / sec? Can’t remember and don’t think I checked her E2 yet.

Chris

Potato del Grande
OK I got SilverAsh E2 finally, took all week to farm it.

I get the hype now, you click his ability and everything dies.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Cant look at the moment so will just ask. Warfrain, you pimped about her bcof E1/E2 skill or Talent? Her first skill is that double heal on <%50 I believe and the E1 skill does some ATK bonus at the expense of losing %hp / sec? Can’t remember and don’t think I checked her E2 yet.

Yes.

Seriously, she's a fucking beast. Her base skill is great for "oh shit" heals (can hold up to 4 charges, which is nuts), her E1 skill will turn your DPS into absolute shitstompers, her talent is amazing and gets twice as good at E2. When paired with a Ptilopsis, your operators (especially your DPS ones) become fucking broken.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
So out of my healers (ptolis, warfarin, nightingale, silence, shining) I should be working on warfarin?

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
So out of my healers (ptolis, warfarin, nightingale, silence, shining) I should be working on warfarin?
Ptilopsis and Warfarin are both amazing and your best duo, especially with current content.

Molten Core Raider
Well ok then, pulled Ch'en from the one and only headhunting ticket I had. There goes my luck for a while.

I need to start actively working on E2'ing some people, for the last few days all ive done is farm exp tickets or money and have been slowly working units toward E1 lvl 80. I guess I should focus on one unit instead of leveling up a bunch at once. Silver Ash? Or maybe Ch'en now, or Eyja, Exuslaia?

• 2Like
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 2 users

Aazrael

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Had to blow through all the Originum I had, took 35ish pulls but then on my last possbile pull she popped up. Once Nightingale pops up on store I'll have all the current 6 stars so I think I'm set for a long while. Feel like Silver Ash, Exusiai, Eyjafjalla and Chen are the OP ones, maybe some future Operators are good but I got no clue about that. :)

• 1Like