Arrow

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I really expected Summer Glau's character to show up and be very angry at the notion of a Queen mayoral race and what it might do to Queen Consolidated, with all the plotting in the Queen offices she was conspicuously absent. Perhaps they already blew their guest star budget for the week on River Song.

Black Canary needs to find a way to internalize her canary cry rather than walking around with an ipod set to "destroy", also where was Roy in all of this? Not present at the campaign launch or anywhere near Team Arrow the entire episode.

Karloff_sl

shitlord
I really expected Summer Glau's character to show up and be very angry at the notion of a Queen mayoral race and what it might do to Queen Consolidated, with all the plotting in the Queen offices she was conspicuously absent. Perhaps they already blew their guest star budget for the week on River Song.

Black Canary needs to find a way to internalize her canary cry rather than walking around with an ipod set to "destroy", also where was Roy in all of this? Not present at the campaign launch or anywhere near Team Arrow the entire episode.
The producers said at a press conference they filmed a scene with Roy protecting Laurel at the hospital and he fights Nyssa and her henchman. Not enough time in the episode to include it but they said will be on the DVD.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
They announced that John Wesley Shipp has a role in the Flash pilot that will be recurring if the show goes on. Of course he was Barry Allen in the series on CBS that lasted one season, so it would be super cool if he was playing Jay Garrick or some variation thereof.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i watched the old Flash when it first aired, it wasnt great but the brunette brit chick was hot as fuck. her hotness is what kept me tuning in.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
She was also on Max Headroom if you may recall. As a total aside it is pretty scary how much Max Headroom looks like modern society

faille

Molten Core Raider
I think Glau was used as a vaccine. Put in just enough to build up immunity for the series.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
great news. this show is gaining momentum every week they keep expanding the DC universe. by the time they finish season 3 i wouldnt be surprised to see a few more spinoffs.

great news. this show is gaining momentum every week they keep expanding the DC universe. by the time they finish season 3 i wouldnt be surprised to see a few more spinoffs.
You forgot to mention one thing chuck by end of season 3 the stable of hot women that have been on this show. I can't recall any other show even coming close.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
New Suicide Squad. I can't really tell from this photo but is that Sean Maher on the left and Diggle on the far right?

rrr_img_60713.jpg

Answered my own question about Sean Maher, apparently he isShrapnel

God I love this show.

But tonight detective Lance meets the Hood- Oliver and Sara in alley Sara is in her outfit wearing mask for disguise and he does not even realize even with her mask that's her lulz.
I mean come on.

Slade Wilson shows up with misses Queen at the end, shakes Oliver's hand shit is going to hit the fan.