Arrow

Karloff_sl

shitlord
karloff check that video i linked, its mildly spoilery but nothing gets ruined.
I did thanks! Guess they had a producers press junket for the show since IGN, CBR and a few other sites had a news story on this episode. I also didn't realize the actress playing Waller is also from Spartacus, I must not have been paying attention
frown.png

Jx3

Riddle me this...
This show just gets better and better. Laurel really needs to fucking die. Also, Deathstroke hopefully goes asskick mode.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
While the guy was slightly annoying (high fives!), that Flash preview was interesting. I hope they continue the trend of having smoking hot babes on The Flash. It looked like they will with the two girls shown already, so that's promising. That Killer Frost chick or whatever her name was looks particularly scrumptious.

I'm really, really excited for that show simply because I want to see how quickly they jump into true "powers" and how they make it seem totally reasonable like Arrow. And how well it maintains the popularity that Arrow has garnered. It seems like the actor for Barry is a pretty likable guy, so as long as the rest of the cast doesn't suck and they make the layman believe all that shit is possible, I'm optimistic. Honestly it is probably my most anticipated new show already, and I barely know shit about it.

EDIT: Just realized something else too. There were no island flashbacks this episode, it was all Laurel family stuff.

Also, I'll give my left nut if they have Tamsin of Lost Girl reprise her Birds of Prey role!

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
As another Black Canary? She was good in that show. They should try to reboot that series with up to date visuals.
Well, I misspoke, but you know what I mean! I just want Tamsin on more of my shows pretty much!

Although if the current Black Canary had to die to make it happen, I've already said I'm fine with that!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the guy in that video sounds a little fruity, but hes got good infos and he seems like a nice guy, i dont mind his videos. if you guys hate those vids too much ill stop linking them.

velk

Trakanon Raider
I hope they continue the trend of having smoking hot babes on The Flash. It looked like they will with the two girls shown already, so that's promising. That Killer Frost chick or whatever her name was looks particularly scrumptious.
This seems to be a CW 'thing', say what you will about the rest of smallville, the random eyecandy was unmatched in quantity and variety.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
the guy in that video sounds a little fruity, but hes got good infos and he seems like a nice guy, i dont mind his videos. if you guys hate those vids too much ill stop linking them.
Nah you good Chuk, if people hate the vids then they dont have to watch them. Appreciate the infos about the Flash.

Green Lantern show next. PlzKThx

Karloff_sl

shitlord
I'm probably in the minority but was really hoping for the Wonder Woman show Amazon to make it to pilot but it didn't pan out. I could see that working in the Arrow universe more than GL.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
I can dream dammit!

In all seriousness though the next super hero that would fit in perfect with this version of DC would be Batmen. It will never happen with all the bullshit IP laws/rights/contracts etc. Just imagine if they focused the show on Batman the detective and not necessarily Batman the super hero.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Put me in the camp of also wanting Wonder Woman to be a CW TV show instead of a movie or a show on a different network. If they let the people from Arrow do it, I honestly think it would be awesome. Get another no-name actress that looks the part, get some decent writing, and what's not to love? Would also be a huge step towards introducing "cosmic level" threats and leading up to the eventual CW Justice League!

Never been a big fan of Green Lantern though, sorry!

EDIT: Oh, and don't worry about the videos Astro. I just thought the guy was a little weird is all. To be honest, I'd rather watch someone like him, that clearly is passionate about it and wants to do a good job of delivering info, than some of the other more popular ones that try to be witty or funny and often come across as complete douches. This guy is a bit of a weirdo, but that's clearly just who he is, and as long as he just wants to share what he knows and what he thought of an episode, that's all I really want in a clip like that. I really liked his info, he just isn't, say, Minka Kelly. That's all.

Karloff_sl

shitlord
I can dream dammit!

In all seriousness though the next super hero that would fit in perfect with this version of DC would be Batmen. It will never happen with all the bullshit IP laws/rights/contracts etc. Just imagine if they focused the show on Batman the detective and not necessarily Batman the super hero.
FOX has ordered a Gotham pilot for the Fall or 2015 I forget which deals with a young James Gordon, think that and the old Birds of Prey are the closest your gonna get for Batman on the small screen. I'm ok with that, there are plenty of characters that would work, I'd love the Question or some Doom Patrol.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Put me in the camp of also wanting Wonder Woman to be a CW TV show instead of a movie or a show on a different network. If they let the people from Arrow do it, I honestly think it would be awesome. Get another no-name actress that looks the part, get some decent writing, and what's not to love? Would also be a huge step towards introducing "cosmic level" threats and leading up to the eventual CW Justice League!

Never been a big fan of Green Lantern though, sorry!

EDIT: Oh, and don't worry about the videos Astro. I just thought the guy was a little weird is all. To be honest, I'd rather watch someone like him, that clearly is passionate about it and wants to do a good job of delivering info, than some of the other more popular ones that try to be witty or funny and often come across as complete douches. This guy is a bit of a weirdo, but that's clearly just who he is, and as long as he just wants to share what he knows and what he thought of an episode, that's all I really want in a clip like that. I really liked his info, he just isn't, say, Minka Kelly. That's all.
thats cool brcause the guy has alot of infos om most of the shows we watch here, he does dr who and agents of shield as well. i wont be spamming all his vids, just stuff like backstory on episodes, easter eggs and upcoming stuff.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Just realized something, even though it stares me in the face every time I click this thread. What happened to Summer Glau? Did they just use her as a quick boost at the beginning, or did she track badly with viewers, or do they have plans for her in later seasons and this was just a cool setup, or did someone realize she can't act her way out of a paper bag, or what?