Arrow

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
The number of hot chicks they have on this show at any one time is staggering. Well, and hot dudes I suppose, if you're into that sort of thing. If I were a chick/gay, I'd probably bang Ollie, Diggle, Walter, and Slade without even thinking about it.

Poor Felicity though
frown.png

Radge_sl

shitlord
Man, I'm half convinced that the writers hate Laurel Lance as much as the fans do. They are just going out of their way to make her an unlikable bitch.

Also, the Salmon Ladder is my favorite reoccurring aspect. I was seriously in awe watching Sara using it.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i was actually surprised they had a decent motorcycle chase with the van. good stunt work. and of course yet another incredibly hot woman enters the show. is this the same character from DKR? or another daughter of Ras? lesbo scene was hot as fuck and im really enjoying the weekly dumps the writers keep taking on Laurel. did that actress piss one of them off? man, payback is a bitch.

some SPOILERS for upcoming episodes and some backstory about this episode.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
She played Mira on Spartacus. Yes, she is hot and got extremely nude on that show ;P

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Was really Caity Lotz doing this?!holy shit.....
ieLAkanFd6a3K.gif

sara's bi?fuck yes!!!and i didn't know talia (probably she will appear too) had a sister.
so felicity told ollie,moira is gonna get pissed
finally deathstroke will take action

geffe71_sl

shitlord
is this the same character from DKR? or another daughter of Ras?
Another Daughter

Comic Background: In Batman: Death and the Maidens, it is revealed that Ra's al Ghul had a love child born during his travels in Russia in the 19th century named NyssaNyssa Raatko - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I am happy/sad they didnt use Talia. Happy because she is evil as shit and is primarily a Batman character (They have a child that becomes Batman later in life), Sad because she is supposed to be what Nyssa is in Arrow

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Was really Caity Lotz doing this?!holy shit.....
ieLAkanFd6a3K.gif

sara's bi?fuck yes!!!and i didn't know talia (probably she will appear too) had a sister.
so felicity told ollie,moira is gonna get pissed
finally deathstroke will take action
There is no way she's actually doing the Salmon Ladder. If she was they wouldn't have those camera jumps. Also form terrible

Radge_sl

shitlord
There is no way she's actually doing the Salmon Ladder. If she was they wouldn't have those camera jumps. Also form terrible
The producer's did an interview last night. They mentioned that Caity Lotz only did the first third of the ladder, herCirque du Soleilstunt double did the rest. Still, props. That is realistically several rungs more than I could probably do.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I don't get Oliver... Felicity is leaking for him and he chooses literally anything with a vagina and two legs rather than let her get it.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I don't get Oliver... Felicity is leaking for him and he chooses literally anything with a vagina and two legs rather than let her get it.
because felicity is his friend, and she is also part of Team Arrow. you start fucking your co workers and thats when trouble starts. besides Ollie loves Laurel and Sara. i think he loves Sara more because Laurel is a massive cunt, i think he only messed with her to get Sara interested in him and Laurel was dating him because she didnt want Sara to get her way or get everything or some petty shit.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Oliver dated Sara because he was a rich playboy douche that fucked anything he could, with no regard for the consequences. He has pretty much said exactly that in the past. I'm pretty sure if he had wanted Sara he didn't need to go through Laurel to get there.

And I think you have it backward with Laurel and Sara. Laurel wanted the perfect life. Sara was tired of Laurel always having it. It couldn't be more clear than last night when she was "having doubts" on her text message to Oliver about going on the boat, but when Laurel was a cunt Sara decided to go purely to spite her sister and ruin her storybook fantasy.

Karloff_sl

shitlord
The producer's did an interview last night. They mentioned that Caity Lotz only did the first third of the ladder, herCirque du Soleilstunt double did the rest. Still, props. That is realistically several rungs more than I could probably do.
Think I read somewhere that Caity was a gymnast so I assumed it was her doing the ladder but I also have no idea how hard that thing is.

Hoping she stays the rest of the season, I have no problems with Laurel but Sara seems to be a better overall character and Black Canary.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I'll say it, I don't like Sara any more than I like Laurel. She looks like she's about to cry at any moment. All the time.

Honestly, if everyone in the Lance family except the dad died, I wouldn't be upset.

Karloff_sl

shitlord
I'll say it, I don't like Sara any more than I like Laurel. She looks like she's about to cry at any moment. All the time.

Honestly, if everyone in the Lance family except the dad died, I wouldn't be upset.
Bah! I like Sara, something about her just intrigues me. At this point unless the writers are going for the distance with Laurel as Canary I'd just keep it at status quo with Sara as Canary. Plus it seems like they are doing a Birds of Prey episode soonish and that means Huntress will be back.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Bah! I like Sara, something about her just intrigues me. At this point unless the writers are going for the distance with Laurel as Canary I'd just keep it at status quo with Sara as Canary. Plus it seems like they are doing a Birds of Prey episode soonish and that means Huntress will be back.
Canary on Huntress action plskthxbye! /fap

Maul

Dental Dammer
Laurel and Sara are absolutely horrible compared to Moira and Felicity, Saras lips are too fucking small for her face or something, perma sneer like the fucking gatekeeper in Return of the King.