Arrow

Jarnin_sl

shitlord
Great episode tonight! Unfortunately the DVR copy I was watching had WGN news cut in at the half hour mark to have the Pres talk about the Fort Hood shooting. 6 minutes of "We're still gathering information, and the people who should be on the case are on the case". When they finally got back, it was time for a commercial break, which made me think: They never cut in during a commercial break, always during the show. Assholes.

I also noticed a very brief scroll at the bottom of the screen towards the end saying something about the next episode being on a Sunday night. It was only up for about 2 seconds, so now I don't know what the fuck is going on.

But like I said, great episode.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
WHAT...THE...FUCK???
that shit was brutal.slade is a true SOB,no doubt.great episode.
and.....isabel is slade?s daughter?

oh....and felicity with that skirt
smile.png

Malkav

French Madman
That's what happens when your Nemesis knows your real identity and is not afraid to use it.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
From the "sins of the father" comment that Isobel makes I'm pretty sure that she is indeed Robert Queen's illegitimate daughter and not Rose Wilson

Karloff_sl

shitlord
From the "sins of the father" comment that Isobel makes I'm pretty sure that she is indeed Robert Queen's illegitimate daughter and not Rose Wilson
Ollie did sleep with her, so while being a good twist I don't think they would go down the incest path in the show, I'm more inclined to go with Slade's daughter but I could be wrong. I was pretty sure Laurel wouldn't find out Arrow's identity like that either.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
My bad. I got my wires crossed, in the comics she wasn't the illegitimate love child of Robert Queen, but was instead a former slave girl that was fascinated by and in love with him and saw herself as a more worthy heir to the Queen fortune than his blood relations. So that would still fit in this context.

EDIT: added the spoiler section
rrr_img_64002.jpg

Okay so maybe she is Ravager...

Karloff_sl

shitlord
My bad. I got my wires crossed, in the comics she wasn't the illegitimate love child of Robert Queen, but was instead a former slave girl that was fascinated by and in love with him and saw herself as a more worthy heir to the Queen fortune than his blood relations. So that would still fit in this context.

EDIT: added the spoiler section
rrr_img_64002.jpg

Okay so maybe she is Ravager...
I saw that earlier today, I'm not really familiar with ravager in the comics, I haven't read too much DC in the past 7 years or so but the image looks ok, it's not the silver chainmail but I think it does the trick.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
One thing i don't understand...how slade knew merlin is thea's father? I thought only moira, malcom and team arrow knew that.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
I was going to ask the same thing. My guess is Brother Blood did background research on Moira (like you do any political opponent) and figured it out the same way Malcom did.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Or, you know, he just heard Oliver and Moira talking about it when he was spying on them with all those little cameras he planted in their house.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Anyone else unable to shake "mira kuru" being a really racist-asian way of saying "miracle" Maybe it's just me, but every time I hear it I chuckle to myself.

Tea_sl

shitlord
Malcolm must be working with Slade
Malcolm and Slade are coming from very different places. I think it's far more likely Malcolm joins up with Oliver to take down Slade. Malcolm is no stranger to really bad ideas, but fundamentally he wants to help Starling. Slade is driven purely by revenge, and I don't think his plan to unleash a bunch of super roided up convicts on Starling for maximum chaos is gonna sit well with Malcolm. Nor do I think Merlin wants to destroy the Arrow. I think Malcolm actually respects the hell out of Oliver, and while they were working at cross purposes I never got the feeling that Oliver was anything other than a worthy obstacle on his path.

That said, Malcolm did really want Thea to know that he was her father. I'm sure he's not above using Slade as a messenger to that effect.