Arrow

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OMAC_(comics)

O.M.A.C. was a Jack Kirby (you may have seen some of his other stuff somewhere...) idea that he developed for DC after leaving Marvel. That initial idea of a One Man Army Corp was retooled into a more nefarious AI-that-goes-skynet concept in the DCUniverse before it got rebooted. In that version Wayne Enterprises had created the Brother Eye satellite to monitor all superhumans on the planet and it used nanotech to infect people and turn them into giant killing machines when triggered.

So having some Queen Consolidated weapons tech tagged with the O.M.A.C. moniker opens up the possibility of some serious world-wide shit.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Damn. I wanted more scenes with merlyn and thea.
i had the same reaction as Roy when oliver started using the gun lol

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I like badass thea.

I had no reaction to the gun because I was still in WTF mode after he made bows and arrows from shit he found in the hotel room. Bows and arrows that worked really really well, too.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I like badass thea.

I had no reaction to the gun because I was still in WTF mode after he made bows and arrows from shit he found in the hotel room. Bows and arrows that worked really really well, too.
The man has a passion. When your only tool is a bow & arrow, everything becomes a bow & arrow.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I think Thea did it! - ofcourse im not at the end of the 4th episode but somehow i think she did

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
thea was in badass training with merlyn on corto maltez(sp). if it wasnt ras al'ghul or one of his league/family then im going to go out on a limb here and say perhaps it was Slade, he escaped from the island somehow. maybe through waller?.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Thea has quickly become a much more engaging character, especially now that she has her own martial skills badassery and knows all her brother's secrets without him knowing hers. Other than a brief introduction when Oliver goes to their house we have seen precious little of Katana... I'm wondering why.

Shame they couldn't work out the deal necessary for Liam Neeson to be Ras. I knew it was a long shot given their filming schedules, but it would have been a very big WOAH.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Good episode. And damn, thea os messing up with Oliver. Finally we saw rahs al-gul and maybe he gave the order to kill sara.
Malcom and oliver VS league of assassins? Fucking A'

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Thea wearing those whore outfits is great, really loving it this season. Rhas was a little underwhelming but we'll see when he gets in the mix.

My Wakandan
rrr_img_80908.jpg

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Say whaaaaaaaaaaat?

Also, I know it is mostly Wonderbra, but Thea ratcheted it up another notch in that outfit at the end. I feel like I don't even know who I am anymore!

Sterling

El Presidente
Say whaaaaaaaaaaat?

Also, I know it is mostly Wonderbra, but Thea ratcheted it up another notch in that outfit at the end. I feel like I don't even know who I am anymore!
Yeah she's looking pretty good these days. Would totally pee in her butt.

Mythas 5thboardnow

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yeah i dunno what happened had more of a thea boner in this ep than felicity and thats with the copious amount of felicity screen time we had.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
And what exactly did Felicity's mom do for 60 hours a week in 6" heels? That's confusing... I'm confused...