Arrow

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
But slade was infected for years, also his MK was a different strain
Wasn't the mirakuru that Roy was injected with made with Slade's blood? Either way, i agree that the time frame may be a factor in why he doesn't seem to have become less crazy since being cured.

I was replying to Moon who thought Gavin was implying it was like a coke habit he was trying to kick

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I just disagree that its impossible for him to become an anti-hero or join the suicide squad

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'll concede that it's not impossible, but I'll say it's about as likely as CW running the flashpoint plot on The Flash so they can retcon Sara's death in Arrow.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Weird episode. They showed him chilling out in what could have been the arrowverse version of the Lazarus pits, and he even made a reference to something that happened many years ago, but then at the end they go with the Ra's being a title shtick instead of him being immortal? Weird.

Also, could Arrow possible be any bigger of a Batman ripoff at this point? Awkward relationship with Ra's daughter, Ra's wants him to be the next leader of the League, all that's left is for Ra's to start calling him detective.

*Edit*

Also, how would Thea A) know how to contact the league people in Starling City hunting for Merlyn without them trying to kill her and B) know the passcode to the cage Nyssa was in?

Mythas 5thboardnow

Silver Knight of the Realm
Nah, he basically said to Merlyn he saw a magician in the 1880's and I think they show a clip of Ras cutting his hand and having the pool heal it. Yes Ras is a title but perhaps the ones who wield it are hundreds of years old in the arrowverse.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Ras said everything must come to an end, I think he may just be tired of living. He even made mention that when they fought that Oliver is the first one to make him work in however long it was. I think he just doesn't enjoy living anymore and wants to pass the title on.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
As much as people are screaming for Felicity and Ollie, we all know him and Laurel are gonna get back to knocking boots.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
As much as people are screaming for Felicity and Ollie, we all know him and Laurel are gonna get back to knocking boots.
I admit to being an Ollie/Felicity shipper, but I was happy to see her finally get some D no matter who gave it to her.

And yeah it does seem like Ollie will somehow end up with Laurel, since Green Arrow and Black Canary are a pretty consistent item in the cartoons and comics. Laurel just looks so fucking terrible in her fight scenes, and I really hope that she is SUPPOSED to look terrible because she isn't trained, and it isn't just because the actress doesn't know which end of a nightstick to hold.

I'm also a little annoyed that they turned Ray Palmer into the Blue Beetle instead of keeping him as The Atom, but I can see how it would be too much of a pain in the ass to do his powers without either a lot of very expensive or very shitty looking cgi.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Also, could Arrow possible be any bigger of a Batman ripoff at this point? Awkward relationship with Ra's daughter, Ra's wants him to be the next leader of the League, all that's left is for Ra's to start calling him detective.
Your last couple of posts are awesome. And yeah, I thought the same thing last night. Who's the big bad next season? The Joker?

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Really dont like how they turned Merlyn into a bitch, have they explained why he decided to have sara killed? still makes no sense

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
Its turned in to Batman with ras algul and his daughter. Shows writing seems to be going downhill fast.

Caliane

I admit to being an Ollie/Felicity shipper, but I was happy to see her finally get some D no matter who gave it to her.

And yeah it does seem like Ollie will somehow end up with Laurel, since Green Arrow and Black Canary are a pretty consistent item in the cartoons and comics. Laurel just looks so fucking terrible in her fight scenes, and I really hope that she is SUPPOSED to look terrible because she isn't trained, and it isn't just because the actress doesn't know which end of a nightstick to hold.

I'm also a little annoyed that they turned Ray Palmer into the Blue Beetle instead of keeping him as The Atom, but I can see how it would be too much of a pain in the ass to do his powers without either a lot of very expensive or very shitty looking cgi.
ha. Right about Blue Beetle. didnt even connect that till now. but yeah. hes totally is.

That Black Canary thing is just worse imho too.
Black Canary is like top3 martial artists in the DC universe.

While we joke about Arrow ripping off the Batman storyline of Talia.. The only character to ever been shown to be the actual successor to Ras, is Black Canary. SHE takes over the league in most future canon stories.

Not a fan of Canary being reduced to full on pretender. not even Z list.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Really dont like how they turned Merlyn into a bitch, have they explained why he decided to have sara killed? still makes no sense
It makes perfect sense in comic book bad guy thinking. The only part that didn't make sense is the part where he thought Ollie would actually be able to kill Ra's. He turned into a bitch because all Merlyn really cares about is not dying, and dying is #1 on the list of things most likely to happen now that the league has caught him.

ha. Right about Blue Beetle. didnt even connect that till now. but yeah. hes totally is.

That Black Canary thing is just worse imho too.
Black Canary is like top3 martial artists in the DC universe.

While we joke about Arrow ripping off the Batman storyline of Talia.. The only character to ever been shown to be the actual successor to Ras, is Black Canary. SHE takes over the league in most future canon stories.

Not a fan of Canary being reduced to full on pretender. not even Z list.
Assuming they do another time lapse between seasons, there could be enough time for Laurel to be trained enough to no longer be a flailing moron. I mean apparently 1-2 years was enough time for Sara to get into the league of assassins, so 6 months or so would probably be enough to at least get Laurel passable as a vigilante. Black Canary didn't start out as a top 3 martial artist in the DC universe.