Arrow

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Both their faces are odd and look shooped for some reason, even with Barrowman being into men that photo is still very creepy

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Both their faces are odd and look shooped for some reason, even with Barrowman being into men that photo is still very creepy
im no shoop expert, but the shadows and sunlight seem to line up ok, the weird expressions look intentional and it could also be because the lens distorted the edges of the image a little. i think its real, barrowman is a weird dude and not because he likes the D as well.
tongue.png

edit
btw i got that image off the facebook group for arrow, they put up a lot of spoilery pics so look at your own peril. apparently roy likes dudes too.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/545636015556802/

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
dunno if this is considered a spoiler or a potential spoiler or just a rumor. the rules are hazy around here. some people are saying that the league of assassin member ras scolded was actually shado or whomever that oliver ran into in hong kong

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't know who Oliver ran into in Hong Kong but Shado was already dead by that time. This is some pretty hardcore reddit theorycrafting.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I was waiting to see if anyone mentioned it...but man it rustles me at the end when the Captain is like "You waiting for a thank you?" and Oliver says "That's not why I do this." Shoots an arrow and then flys away with the arrow and line seemingly attached to nothing.

The Spiderman cartoon used to do that, he'd be in a corn field and manage to swing away and ever since then that stuff just bugs the hell out of me.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
He was in the middle of a metropolitan city filled with tall buildings. I'm sure his arrow could have easily attached to any number of tall buildings surrounding the precinct. It's not similar to your corn field comparison at all.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I just dont think about it. Batman's magic grappling hooks are bad enough, but fitting a winch that has enough strength to quickly pull a full grown man into the bow? That's far worse than them being lazy about what the line attaches to imo.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I was waiting to see if anyone mentioned it...but man it rustles me at the end when the Captain is like "You waiting for a thank you?" and Oliver says "That's not wy I do this." Shoots an arrow and then flys away with the arrow and line seemingly attached to nothing.

The Spiderman cartoon used to do that, he'd be in a corn field and manage to swing away and ever since then that stuff just bugs the hell out of me.
lol, i was wondering the same thing. He didnt swing in toward any building, but right in the middle, toward complete darkness. It didnt make me mad, just silly superhero stuff. Like the cornfield scenario.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I noticed that too, and just re-rolled my eyes. The eyes were already rolling at the "That's not why I do this" line.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
There is a building there, you just can't see it. Same way the lights in the air appear to be attached to nothing. That is at least what I am gonna roll with as the alternative is way to fucking annoying.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Lights are often attached to light poles and are higher than the surrounding buildings. In that gif, I can clearly see a light on a light pole. But hey, they don't all necessarily have to be like that in the same area.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
there was stupid stuff throughout the episode but i let it slide for Ras and the laz pit showing up

Grimey

Golden Knight of the Realm
I didn't mind the arrow shooting off into seemingly nowhere. My problem is how he flies off directly on the path of the arrow without being dragged horizontally first. WRU physics?

Ganthorn

N00b
I didn't mind the arrow shooting off into seemingly nowhere. My problem is how he flies off directly on the path of the arrow without being dragged horizontally first. WRU physics?
They really should have just not panned the camera up. if he just flew off screen it wouldn't have been noticeable at all