Arrow

Haus

<Silver Donator>
hmm, not feeling that atom suit. they need to work on it. routh looks like a douschebag in it.
Not to mention every scene I see him in his eyes look like he's either seriously stoned 24/7 (no shame, I know a couple seriously high functioning potheads), or he's fighting off pink eye.

And yeah, he looks like the low rent Iron Man.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
If they kill Felicity (which is doubtful but not impossible) I'm gonna go firebomb CW studios. I wonder if the sound of that arrow being fired is Maseo being stopped by someone or if he does indeed shoot at Felicity. I would guess if she does get shot she only gets wounded.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
As much as I like Felicity, they either have to give her to Atom and have her go to the new show or she's gonna leave the show in some capacity. I don't know how long they are going to keep putting off the Arrow/Black Canary relationship.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
If she died there they'd probably show it as that would be a way better cliffhanger.

Either way her character has been pretty shitty this season and i wouldn't really miss what she's become

Column_sl

shitlord
H.I.V.E. ?!?!?! I think I had another geekgasm.
Yeah that is a teen titans thing, but they have a lot of the teens titans story lines incorporated into arrow.

Anyone notice they replaced Harley falling in love with Deadshot with Cupid. Thought that was a nice touch.

So Diggle is off team arrow now? Does that mean he will be part of the new show

Column_sl

shitlord
If she died there they'd probably show it as that would be a way better cliffhanger.

Either way her character has been pretty shitty this season and i wouldn't really miss what she's become
I would love for her to die. She is the worst thing on Arrow this whole season.

I hate looking at her Miss Piggy face even worse then Laurels horse face from season 2.

Ganthorn

N00b
Yeah that is a teen titans thing, but they have a lot of the teens titans story lines incorporated into arrow.

Anyone notice they replaced Harley falling in love with Deadshot with Cupid. Thought that was a nice touch.

So Diggle is off team arrow now? Does that mean he will be part of the new show
No he said he was going to quit but she quit instead.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I have no idea how this Waller is still alive honestly. Other versions of Waller don't fuck people over so aggressively. The only Waller that I remember being this much of a horrid bitch was Assault on Arkham Waller, who took one between the eyes from Deadshot at the end.

Column_sl

shitlord
Waller was pretty crazy in the Justice League cartoon, she even had Superman backed down at one point.

But yeah they don't usually show all the wetworks shes involved in, it's just an assumed thing because she operates the suicide squad.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
There is no way he shot at Felicity, as someone already said, they would have shown it as a cliffhanger. That was most likely Oliver shooting at him instead.

Routh definitely had some pinkeye or something going on there, kind of doubt he was stoned. I also sort of doubt that they'll send Felicity off to a new show, but on the other hand I can see them trying to draw viewers over by doing it, so anything is possible. Eliminating the "shippers" from Arrow probably isn't in their best interest though.

I thought Laurel looked ten times better in this episode, both in the wedding scene and then in her lawyer outfit. Like maybe she's gained 5 pounds or something and most of it went back to her face. If she gains a few more pounds and works on her fighting techniques I can see myself liking her again and being fine if they do send Felicity off and focus on just her and Oliver (relationship-wise).

I wonder how they are going to explain how Deadshot is still alive. You'd assume that Waller would instantly know if he's alive or dead from his implant, so I'm sure he'll just be knocked out or something and picked up, but I can hope for something a little more exciting.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
There is no way he shot at Felicity, as someone already said, they would have shown it as a cliffhanger. That was most likely Oliver shooting at him instead.

Routh definitely had some pinkeye or something going on there, kind of doubt he was stoned. I also sort of doubt that they'll send Felicity off to a new show, but on the other hand I can see them trying to draw viewers over by doing it, so anything is possible. Eliminating the "shippers" from Arrow probably isn't in their best interest though.

I thought Laurel looked ten times better in this episode, both in the wedding scene and then in her lawyer outfit. Like maybe she's gained 5 pounds or something and most of it went back to her face. If she gains a few more pounds and works on her fighting techniques I can see myself liking her again and being fine if they do send Felicity off and focus on just her and Oliver (relationship-wise).

I wonder how they are going to explain how Deadshot is still alive. You'd assume that Waller would instantly know if he's alive or dead from his implant, so I'm sure he'll just be knocked out or something and picked up, but I can hope for something a little more exciting.
Felicity should be just fine, in case this isnt already obvious, Felicity is the crossover lynchpin between Arrow, Flash, the Atom show and possibly supergirl someday. they need her to show up and tell people help is needed in X town. there is another crossover episode in a few weeks with flash and they will likely want to spin off the atom show with her too. nah, my little blonde snoochiekins aint going anywhere. oh and didnt deadshot "die" a few times already? why would anyone think his offscreen death was legit?

Column_sl

shitlord
No he said he was going to quit but she quit instead.
O, if you look at that above video. Diggle is leaving the team as well

Also, looks like H.I.V.E will be crossing over in both shows

Hive mistress from the flash episode 18

rrr_img_93602.jpg

rrr_img_93603.jpg

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
You mean that emergency awesome video that we always give chuck so much shit about posting that he doesn't bother anymore? Yeah, that sounds like a good source.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
You mean that emergency awesome video that we always give chuck so much shit about posting that he doesn't bother anymore? Yeah, that sounds like a good source.
i have as much thick a skin as anyone, but all i ever got was anger over posting those videos. people only saw his faggoty demeanor and heard his derpy voice and didnt bother listening to any of the infoz no matter how interesting it was. i still watch the videos but there is no point in linking them here anymore because people who hate them were also unable to resist watching them and then telling me how terrible i was for linking them.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Not all of us. I only watched one of them. But based on what's been said about them, I have to disagree that his infoz are worthwhile. He makes wild assed guesses. It looks like his infoz come from watching the episode 50 times and then masturbating to fanfic about the episode.