Arrow

Column_sl

shitlord
That episode was terrible, it just reminds me how bad the acting is, and how poorly written the show is.

I'm almost wish it would die at this point, and just bring on the Flash, and the new show.

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
That episode was terrible, it just reminds me how bad the acting is, and how poorly written the show is.

I'm almost wish it would die at this point, and just bring on the Flash, and the new show.
Nah, I just wish they'd push the story to the point where Oliver Queen is publicly known as Green Arrow.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I did think it was a little weird how up until this episode they were just sort of vaguely forecasting trouble between Felicity and Ray, and then all of the sudden they jumped us straight into Warp 10 Olicity mode.

Karloff_sl

shitlord
I did think it was a little weird how up until this episode they were just sort of vaguely forecasting trouble between Felicity and Ray, and then all of the sudden they jumped us straight into Warp 10 Olicity mode.
I'm hoping they just needed to get it out of the system both the writers and the storyline. I'm trying to figure out who the main villian for next season will be and hoping they keep arrow as the Demon Head for at least the beginning of next season.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Things went haywire in the Felicity / Ray department way too fast. One week she's hanging out with Ray in Central City and commenting how he's like Barry Allen in Oliver Queen's body and then BAM she and Ray are quitsville. I'm guessing that Thea having "tha dahkness!" inside her will be a recurring theme in Season 4. Note how no one has yet told her that Roy is actually alive...

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
Things went haywire in the Felicity / Ray department way too fast. One week she's hanging out with Ray in Central City and commenting how he's like Barry Allen in Oliver Queen's body and then BAM she and Ray are quitsville. I'm guessing that Thea having "tha dahkness!" inside her will be a recurring theme in Season 4. Note how no one has yet told her that Roy is actually alive...
Hell, she might not remember that he "died"

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
The Flash will turn back time again with some crossover story and reset it or some comic book type shenanigans. Death is already meaningless in both shows so I'm sure they will come up with something.
Of course, I dont doubt this. My point was just that they didn't think their cunning plan through very well

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I enjoyed Diggle just shooting the guy during the ninja fight in the catacombs.

Greyform

Bronze Knight of the Realm
so I was wondering if anyone else noticed that both Thea and Oliver survived Ra?s al Ghul?s blade and the prophecy "The man who doesn't perish at the blade of Ra'a al Ghul will become Ra's al Ghul" might be a twist since the Lazarus Pit changes Thea. I know technically her not being a "man" is not an exact fulfilment of the prophecy but it might be some kind of loophole to fulfill the prophecy and let Oliver continue as the Arrow. Just a thought.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
so I was wondering if anyone else noticed that both Thea and Oliver survived Ra's al Ghul's blade and the prophecy "The man who doesn't perish at the blade of Ra'a al Ghul will become Ra's al Ghul" might be a twist since the Lazarus Pit changes Thea. I know technically her not being a "man" is not an exact fulfilment of the prophecy but it might be some kind of loophole to fulfill the prophecy and let Oliver continue as the Arrow. Just a thought.
I think you had to survive the blade without the Lazarus pit crap or thats how I took it

supertouch_sl

shitlord
Binged on the last 13 episodes and really enjoyed them. I don't understand why people want to abandon the show. What I really want to know is if Laurel will become a formidable Black Canary. She isn't getting a lot of screentime.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Formidable is a bit of a loaded word, but she's getting tutored by Nyssa so she should theoretically at least become a competent Black Canary.

Homsar

I dont even know the last time I enjoyed Felicity. They need characters grounded, Felicity bitching at Ras..Or Ras even wasting his time listening to her is retarded. We also had to deal with stupid bullshit with Ray that no one cared about. Just keep her the hot nerd chick or are they going to turn her into a super badass overnight?

Sara, Diggle, Nessa, all make sense and you can make an argument for roy. Turning thea and Laurel into badasses so quick is lame, I guess its not so bad since Laurel gets the shit kicked out of her almost everytime

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
For me, this show has dropped way behind Flash in enjoyment factor. Although I'll admit, Al-Sahim Arrow was a good ending to the last episode. But on the whole, ugh, this has dropped off drastically from season 1/mid season 2 levels of enjoyment.

For whatever reason, I guess Flash's access to meta-human stuff just makes it more enjoyable despite both shows having constant cringe-worthy moments in the writing/acting.

Homsar

I have no idea what went wrong with the writing but they need to do more crossover episodes. I still love the episode with Oliver beating flash

Greyform

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I have no idea what went wrong with the writing but they need to do more crossover episodes. I still love the episode with Oliver beating flash
too much melodrama I hate you, I love you, now I hate you again. Add in that everyone is over the top self righteous it wears on ya. Plus the Dr Wells stuff in the Flash is getting more intriguing while the "Island" flashbacks are becoming less so. Hopefully it gets better with the League of Assassins storyline. I actually still like Arrow better than Flash but the gap is narrowing.