Arrow

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Well something terrible is going to happen... this is not gonna be a very happy ending.

Ganthorn

N00b
Besides because it doesnt make for an interesting show, why doesn't Oliver just say yes to becoming the new Rhas and then just disband the league or tell them all to go work at Wal-Mart. Rhas says you can make them not kill and he even said in the rooftop scene they are devoted to the Rhas and do whatever he says. Hi. I'm the new Rhas. Your job is to go be Wal-Mart greeters. Have a nice life.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Besides because it doesnt make for an interesting show, why doesn't Oliver just say yes to becoming the new Rhas and then just disband the league or tell them all to go work at Wal-Mart. Rhas says you can make them not kill and he even said in the rooftop scene they are devoted to the Rhas and do whatever he says. Hi. I'm the new Rhas. Your job is to go be Wal-Mart greeters. Have a nice life.
I'm assuming Ras wouldn't just be all "Oh OK you're in now? GO NUTS!" He'd be training Ollie to take over, for what would have to be years. Watching to make sure he was a suitable replacement. Ollie could go through all that I suppose before enacting your plan, but it makes it seem pretty unlikely.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
They started production on the Arrow season finale "My Name is Oliver Queen" today and tweeted out an image from the last table read. It was noted that :

The actors for Roy and Detective Lance were not at the table in the picture. Furthermore Colton Haynes tweeted out earlier today about being on vacation and riding a mechanical bull so I'm guessing if Roy is not in the season finale then something pretty serious must have happened to him

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
He could just still be in jail, i doubt they would kill him off
if they could kill off caity lotz's canary, they can kill any of the other sidekicks

edit
with exception of felicity who has transcended Arrow sidekick and is now the DC crossover link to 2 other shows.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
if they could kill off caity lotz's canary, they can kill any of the other sidekicks

edit
with exception of felicity who has transcended Arrow sidekick and is now the DC crossover link to 2 other shows.
Except Roy Harper is a major arrow character in his own right. Sara was a nobody. Laurel was always going to be Black Canary, whether Sara left or they killed her off.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
rumors are going around that sara will be cast as White Canary. oh and the Atom spinoff will not be called The Atom

Ganthorn

N00b
Also I busted out laughing so hard when Atom asked how they eat and poop. It made me think of this thread. I also like how they totally just didn't answer the question.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Kinda disappointed I only had about 3 minutes of wondering if she was really dead before this thread told me the answer, but oh well. I mean, I figured it would play out the way that trailer showed, but a little uncertainty is always nice.

Great episode I felt, loved all the Atom stuff, particularly when Oliver said there was a good chance Felicity and Ray were related. And the Cisco/meta-jail scene of course.